Is life in a different wa

in Regeln und Informationen 15.11.2019 02:41
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

Is life in a different way? "On that day, that minute, on the bustling street Carton Of Cigarettes, I am facing the path of life, should go, stop, look, the confusion? I know nothing, the brain is in a state of stagnation, All the thoughts are like the leaves in the wind, like the solitary sails in the sea, there is no lighthouse that can pass through the thick fog, and can't sense the direction of the forward. "Try this point, what are you going on?" ? "Mom with a stiff face, pointing to the bright red and glaring "100" on the English test paper. Chung, fell off the pen in his hand, rushed out of the house, the cold rain soaked my clothes, drenched my Hair. The sky is raining, umbrella; rain, what should I do? But as long as there is no ruthless question from the teacher, my parents�� doubtful eyes, I am willing to stand alone in this hurricane. Thirteen years old, intertwined with happiness and Sadness, condensed with unsolvable cockroaches, I can��t help myself, and getting lost like a quagmire makes me sink deeper and deeper. For example, the sun in the Arctic hangs on the horizon for a long time. I feel like standing at the end of a broken road. The vague imprint will fall in the darkness and fall to the horizon Cigarettes Online. The tyrannical rain is like a hungry wolf wandering in the wilderness, biting my flesh and licking my bones, the sky is black Wholesale Cigarettes, I seem to be Being caught in the throat, it was so uncomfortable, I couldn��t stand it, I burst into tears. Then I looked up again. It was already a bright light, and it was dotted with the whole quiet night. In this dense atmosphere, I The anxiety in my heart subsided a lot. The mood has been relaxed from the end. Yes, think about the teacher��s teachings, the parents�� expectations... It��s like a warm stream that washes my heart. I understand, I want Accepting this test again and again, raising the ideal sail again. At this time, I discovered that the tears had already drained, and instead I was slightly raised in the corner of my mouth. Because I am no longer confused at this moment. I am willing to stand in the distant sky. It has become the most beautiful flower in the world. In the wind and rain, the green man is red and thin, but never bowed. I know that there will be a cloudy sky in life, and the haze will always pass, the muddy road will always pass, and the flowers will last for a long time. Strolling in the alleys with drizzle, the stars in the sky are shining, this unmanned moment, I look up, rain, so cool. On the road, leave a string of shallow footprints

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).