I have always had

in Regeln und Informationen 15.11.2019 02:35
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

I have always had a constant dream from primary school to now: I am a teacher when I grow up. This stems from my sincere admiration for my enlightenment teacher. Whenever I think of my teacher, I can��t help but feel grateful. Because what she does to us is something that other teachers are unwilling or may not do. I remember that year I was in the first grade. The classroom was located in the main hall of an old temple in the village Marlboro Lights. There were no tables and chairs, so the tables and chairs must be brought. When it was fine, we sat close to it; as soon as it rained, the students would choose to sit in the place where they did not leak, and naturally spread out. It was a rainy day, everyone was listening to Teacher Lu, and suddenly a classmate exclaimed: "Teacher, Shi Xianmei peeing pants." I looked around and found that the position of a classmate's bench was wet, and the urine was coming from. The bottom of her pants dripped and the students laughed. At the same time, Shi Xianmei also cried. Teacher Lu walked over and touched her head gently, then said to everyone: "Where is it! She was wet by the rain. You read it first - a book, I will give her a look." So I picked up Shi Xianmei. , leaned down and formed a body umbrella, covering her from the rain and running to the west wing where she lived. When everyone went to peek, I saw Shi Xianmei sitting quietly on the bed from the window quilt, the quilt was licking the lower body, her face was clean, and the previous snot was gone. Teacher Lu is squatting on the ground. She stood up and scared us to run all over the hall. Later, I didn't know which weekend, the teacher told me to go to her house. I thought that the things we peeked were known to the teacher. My heart was very upset. When I went to the temple door with my scalp, my feet didn't listen, and I couldn't get into the door. I could only peek into the crack of the door, and when the teacher saw me, I walked down into her house with my head down. Her fire is burning a pot of water Parliament Cigarettes. When she took out the soap, shampoo, and then poured the water into the basin, tried the water temperature with her hand, and surrounded me with a towel, and told me to bury my head, I only came back. My family has seven people's land, working for my parents, and five of our sisters are studying. For the sake of convenience, my mother gave me a "toilet cover", but despite this, I still couldn't take care of my grooming. Occasionally, the head is washed, and the saponin is used. The people who have a more economical advantage in the village can use the washing powder to enjoy it. When she applied shampoo on my head and slowly licked my hair with my hand, I wanted to cry. I said, "Mr. Lu, I am coming." But she told me not to move. In my impression, I only remember her very clean towel fluffy, warm around my neck. I was very worried about staining her towel, but I remembered her now: "Don't move..." She asked me for a donkey, a scorpion egg, and she was very embarrassed to see me, so he comforted me. I can't remember what she said to me, but her words are like a warm stream slowly pouring into my body from my ear, suddenly blending with my blood, merging into a huge stream in my body. Pentium. As if I was the mother and daughter of her in the world. I am no longer embarrassed, and slowly dare to talk to her and play. Later, she turned my "toilet cover" into a "Shanghai style". During the time, my hairstyle became the fashion hairstyle of the girls in the village. Unfortunately, after a semester, she did not know why, she did not come to our village to teach. Since then, the seeds of the thoughts sprouted in my heart and grew up quickly, and then slowly matured with the watering of tears, deeply rooted into the bottom of my heart. For Teacher Lu, I will be unforgettable forever. Teacher Lu let me know that there are many new things outside the poor village: in addition to soap, shampoo, password lock, walnut candy... She told us that all this can only be learned by knowledge Cigarettes For Sale. The most important point is that she taught me to "love." When her figure came to my mind, there was always a smile on her face, like an angel of love.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).