The svelte edge rusher is moving up to 248

in Regeln und Informationen 10.10.2019 05:36
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

pounds for the 2019 season."Good morning DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , Broncos Country!Von Miller is back at Dove Valley with the rest of the Broncos (mostly) to begin voluntary OTAs under new head coach Vic Fangio and defensive coordinator Ed Donatell.And Miller has big plans for the upcoming season.BIG plans.As in 10 pounds bigger.The svelte edge rusher has decided his optimal weight is closer to 248 rather than the 236-238 he’s carried since the Super Bowl season.Miller noted that he doesn’t think his previous weight was a bad weight, but he’d like to try bigger.“It’s not bad, but I want to be 245 or 248. I’m right back at that now. Being 238 last year, I felt like that was a good weight for me. I played in the Super Bowl at 236, so I felt like that was a good weight for me,” Miller said, adding that he experimented with his weight and has been adding it on gradually.A potential concern would be whether that extra 10 pounds could prevent No. 58 from being as fast off the snap as he has been.The edge rusher acknowledged that it wouldn’t work for him to just add 10 pounds for the sake of 10 pounds.“When it comes to technique and skill, you can’t really put 10 pounds on. You have to have it, or you don’t,” he said. “It’s a totally different player from being 245 to 235. It’s a totally different game. I just wanted to get back to 245, and I’ve been doing it that way.”Miller indicated his reason for getting back to 245 is to give him more strength and power when going up against the offensive linemen (or usually two or three in his case).“I feel like for me, the difference between 235 and 245 is not really get-off, it’s not really speed, it’s not really getting hurt or getting injured, it’s not really agility or anything like that, or my moves,” he said. “It’s when you get locked up with an offensive lineman and where you’re able to go with that.”Where Miller would like to go is right through that lineman on the way to the QB.“[With] 235, you can go a certain direction with that when you’re locked in with an offensive lineman,” he said. “[At] 245, you can go just a little bit further with that. [At] 245 is where I want to be at. It’s still not much. It’s only 10 pounds. It’s not a lot https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-drew-lock-jersey , but I need that 10 pounds.”On our MHR Live podcast Tuesday night, Jess, Tim and I talked about whether the extra weight could be a concern for Miller’s speed to the quarterback. I’ll admit that I wonder if the extra weight will affect his “get-off” with the snap, but ultimately, I’m not too worried. It’s Von “QB-wrecker” Miller, and I’m pretty sure if the weight isn’t working for him, his new coach will let him know.“Coach Fangio, he’s all about technique, assignment, intensity and effort, and I like that,” Miller said. “He’s an outside linebacker guru, and he’s up next with me.”Horse TracksTrial by fire prepares WR Courtland Sutton for Year 2 improvementWhen Emmanuel Sanders went down with an injury late last year, Sutton became the Broncos' No. 1 wide receiver. That experience has given the second-round pick a different perspective as he heads into his second season.A better Von Miller? That's the goal for Miller, HC Vic Fangio“Coach Fangio, he’s all about technique, assignment, intensity and effort, and I like that,” Miller said. “He’s an outside linebacker guru Womens Dre'Mont Jones Jersey , and he’s up next with me.”Broncos Phillip Lindsay details recovery from wrist sugeryPhillip Lindsay rode down an escalator toward a hotel ballroom wearing a custom designer suit, checkered white and gray with teal accents, plus two gold chains that swayed beneath his trademark brown afro. An ESPN camera crew followed his every move. He couldn’t stop smiling.2019 NFL draft: Top-15 big board for Denver BroncosHere are the top-15 prospects the Denver Broncos should have on their 2019 NFL draft big board.Fangio's first team speech: 'The message was strong' | 9news.comThe Broncos' first-time head coach emphasized technique, discipline and the importance of meetings.How Denver can win the first round of the 2019 draftThe analytics reveal which strategies are optimal for the Broncos to consider in order to crush the first round of the NFL Draft.Projecting the 2019 Broncos starting defense heading into draftA position-by-position look at Vic Fangio's baby.Patriots, Chiefs still have a lot of work to do to get their talent level back to 2018 form – The AthleticThe Chiefs and Pats are still a work in progress when it comes to filling needs that will get them back to the title game next year.Prosecutors dismiss felony charge against Michael Bennett - NFL.comProsecutors in Texas are dismissing a felony charge against NFL defensive end Michael Bennett, who was accused of pushing the arm of a paraplegic security guard while trying to get onto the field after the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston.Matthew Stafford's wife, Kelly, to undergo brain surgery - NFL.comKelly Stafford, the wife of Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, announced on Wednesday that she will be undergoing surgery to remove a brain tumor.McCarthy: Firing couldn't have been handled worse - NFL.comMike McCarthy holds no punches about his Green Bay dismissal, stating that when he was let go by the Packers, "There was no emotion to it. That was hard."Jets QB Sam Darnold loves signing of Le'Veon Bell - NFL.comJets quarterback Sam Darnold glowed about how much newly acquired running back Le'Veon Bell can help him along with the rest of the New York offense.Gruden has 'great dilemma' with RBs Peterson, Guice - NFL.comWith Adrian Peterson back and Derrius Guice returning from injury, coach Jay Gruden is happy to have a wealth of talent in his offensive backfield for the upcoming season.Detriot Lions GM open to trading down in first round - NFL.comLions GM Bob Quinn tells Ian Rapoport that he's open to moving back from the No. 8 pick to acquire more selections in the upcoming 2019 NFL Draft.Whitworth: Rams' SB loss was 'worst game' of season - NFL.comAndrew Whitworth said that the Los Angeles Rams intend to learn from their Super Bowl loss to the New England Patriots, a defeat that he rightfully considered the club's worst loss of the year.Jordy Nelson: Would be hard to say no if Rodgers called - NFL.comRecently retired receiver Jordy Nelson admitted "it would probably be hard to say no" if Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers asked him to come back to Green Bay.Ted’s Film Room: Want proof that Kyler Murray is much more than just his athletic ability? Just look at his film – The AthleticA deep dive into five plays that exhibit Kyler Murray's intelligence and mental processes as a quarterback. Which prospects have the Broncos been showing interest in?"The 2019 NFL Draft is less than two weeks away and the draft process is nearing its end. The Broncos have sent scouts, coaches, and their top decision makers to the All-Star games, NFL Scouting Combine, and the Pro Days. They have brought in multiple prospects into Dove Valley for their Top-30 visits and even traveled to workout a few prospects one-on-one. So plenty of work and due diligence has been done but it’s finally nearing its end. All together I have collected 110 reported meetings between prospects with the Broncos in some sort of fashion. So let us take a look at the 110 prospects the Broncos have met with and/or worked out during the draft process. Denver Broncos 2019 Draft interest trackerPositionPlayerSchoolBowl GameShrine GameSenior BowlCombinePrivate Workout/VisitPro DayRumorsPositionPlayerSchoolBowl GameShrine GameSenior BowlCombinePrivate Workout/VisitPro DayRumors

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).