Luxury Replica BRM T12-44-ART-CAR watch

in Regeln und Informationen 08.10.2019 08:08
von beauty • Niemand | 3 Beiträge

Luxury Replica BRM T12-44-ART-CAR watch

BRM T12-44-ART-CAR watch replica B.R.M is both an abbreviation of Bernard Richards Manufacture and an abbreviation of British Racing Motors. The first thing you can easily assume is the name of the company's founder. The second shows a close connection with motorsport. The brand's watches are all mechanical and artistic, and have been carefully crafted. Machines that do not use stamped parts in all series of uniforms - each series has its own design. As a result, each series can achieve amazing personalization. Although the company's history is not long, the founders attach great importance to the highest quality. He and his staff adhere to the motto of “paying attention to technical details and perfection at every stage” and repeatedly create the most complex models that are in no way inferior to large luxury brands. Of course, if a company already has investment advice, it is easier to get a long-term history of investment advice. However, there are other indicators that may indicate good investment. Quality is the key. Because who wants long-term investment, you should choose a durable product. The B.R.M watch undoubtedly fulfills this assumption and meets the most important criteria for developing profitable investments. If you buy a second-hand B.R.M now, you have the opportunity to buy a model that is much cheaper than the original price. B.R.M's DDF12-44 series is a sporty and colorful collection with an exciting dial. It has a timing function and displays the date at four o'clock. The color of the three hands can be found in the matching leather strap to ensure a perfect look. The case is made of a rugged PVD and titanium coating to ensure absolute shock resistance.

As can be seen from the reference figures, the model was developed on the basis of the above cheap luxury watches model. Although the diameter of 44mm is not larger, it looks more conspicuous. This is due to the exposed dial. So you can see the wonderful and precise chronograph movement 7753.
The B.R.M DDF6-44 series looks simpler. Although these models have the same color hands and bracelets, the dial looks simpler by eliminating the date window and accumulator. The series is water resistant to 100 meters and is made of titanium and PVD.

At first glance, the watch has a love for precision machinery. They are striking with many small, high-precision details and rich colors. Because watches are made up of many small parts, watchmakers can combine a variety of materials to make each watch more interesting. The most commonly used materials include titanium and stainless steel, which are tough and durable metals. Richards attaches great importance to the fact that, like a racing car, his watch can withstand extreme conditions. Each watch is assembled by hand. The buckle of the bracelet has been composed of no less than 12 parts, and most other watch manufacturers use no more than three parts. More than 20 steps are required to complete the dial. Even though the screws are specially designed, the production and processing time is nearly 12 times longer than that of similar luxury best men watches brands.

Unlike many other companies, the company's top priority is not the productivity of employees or effective mass production, but a sophisticated and well-designed model. Even with more than 25 years of experience, B.R.M produces no more than 2,000 parts per year. After working in the industry for a few years, the brand launched its first 100% homemade watch in 2003. The automatic chronograph GP-44 is unique in terms of production and material combination and is the perfect basis for further successful collection. Another important aspect of the manufacturing process is that the material never bends into the correct shape, but can only be formed by removing certain materials.

Watch making manufacture BRM was founded over 10 years ago by Bernard Richards, who also gave his name to the company as BRM stands for 'Bernard Richards Manufacture'. BRM is the only French watch making manufacture and runs a limited production of only 2,000 watches every year in its headquarters in Vexin near Paris. Since his childhood, company founder Bernard Richards has had a passion for precision engineering that is also mirrored by his keen interest in motorsport. http://www.watchgetluxury.com

Therefore, it is only logical that BRM watches are acclaimed among enthusiasts of mechanical sports and that these sports are playing a great role in the BRM brand image. The 'racing spirit' is reflected in the BRM model range by chequered flags on cases and straps, the use of high-tech materials exploited in racing car construction as watch components and model names that are based on engine parts. BRM watches can be personalised in colour and material and BRM's corporate slogan can also be translated to motorsport: "Performance is born of excellence of detail".

I was originally introduced to Bremen by a good friend. He kindly gave me Martin Baker MBII. I am very excited as an enthusiast who is passionate about watches. As a pilot, the story and design of this watch immediately caught my attention, I became a fan of the brand on the spot! Soon after introducing Giles to me, we are of course passionate about aviation. I recently started working on the development of the MW brand. I didn't waste any opportunity to come up with the idea of cooperation. Giles and Nick accepted it, so Birmont x MW Heli Chrono was born. As a result, Gilles and Nick subsequently stayed in Hong Kong for a while, and on all occasions we flew with helicopters to create an unforgettable aviation experience. I have been looking forward to seeing both of them, they are full of passion and excitement for many of our pilots in Asia. I will always thank them and bremont kingsman watch for injecting life into the MW brand.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).