Which game would you like to play, but you can't (platform)

in Spiele 08.06.2018 17:30
von Kimberley • Niemand | 9 Beiträge

Hello,

Everyone of you collectors out there who also fancy themselves a retrogamer, will have a limited number of consoles. I personally do not buy systems I don't intend to collect for or have at least 5 games for which I really wanna play. I try to limit myself to collect games just for systems I'm interested in.For example; I am not interested at all in the N64. I won't say it's not a great system; it's just not for me. I was never too much into Nintendo's 3D-stuff and a lot of other titles were multiplatform. I'm not gonna buy a N64 just for two games I like. But I'd really like to play Conker's (I know, it's overhyped, but still !) and Yoshi's Story. The odd, original and non-cencored Conker's seems like a game right up my alley. I'd also really like to experience Nintendo's take on a 2D-platformer.But, for the forseeable future, I won't play these games. I will not pick them up, unless I'd stumble upon them for cheap. Same goes with the N64 itself.Which games would you really like to try/play/collect which aren't available for a system you currently own but aren't getting to?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.retrocollect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15282
eLearning Platform Example

Thanks

nach oben springen

RE: Which game would you like to play, but you can't (platform)

in Spiele 12.02.2020 12:39
von Mikekoenrealty • Niemand | 4 Beiträge

Nowadays having an android utilization of your business is extraordinary in addition to as right now age a great many people don't care to open a program and type URL they simply need an application on their telephone which will take them directly to their ideal goal and they won't need to type in a URL. Indeed, even I would get an android application made for my business. I am Mike proprietor of Mike Koen on the off chance that you are searching for properties arranged in the USA simply click on this connection Realty houses for sale in point pleasant nj and don't hesitate to reach me for any assistance identified with property in the USA.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).