ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Dante-Exum-Jazz-J ersey/]Dante Exum Jersey[/url] . - Dann

in Regeln und Informationen 08.06.2018 04:04
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Dante Exum Jersey . - Danny Trevathan is grappling with a setback in his comeback.The Denver Broncos top tackler from last season reinjured his left leg Sunday in his second game back from a broken bone under his kneecap. He learned Monday hell miss several more weeks with another crack on the top and side of the same kneecap.Coach John Fox said this latest injury is nothing even remotely the same as his last injury.However, the timeline for his return might be similar.Although Fox declined to say how long he expected Trevathan to be out, his teammates mentioned six weeks when talking about the linebackers latest injury. Trevathan returned in the sixth week after his first knee injury, which occurred on Aug. 12.Trevathan was able to put weight on his left leg Monday. He walked haltingly through the locker room while holding — but not using — the same crutches he thought hed ditched for good last month.The Broncos weakside linebacker was hurt when he was run over by two New York Jets on a screen pass to Eric Decker on the second play from scrimmage in Denvers 31-17 win at the Meadowlands.Backup Brandon Marshall switched helmets with Trevathan so he could make the defensive calls, and rookie Corey Nelson slid into Marshalls role on sub packages and led the Broncos with seven tackles.Our defence, we never flinch, Marshall said. So I just came in and Im like, Lets go, man. We live for this. And thats what I was telling the guys, and we got it done.Marshall finished with six tackles, same as strongside linebacker Von Miller. Marshall said he leaned on the experience he gained from filling in for Trevathan the last time.It was an easier transition this time, Marshall said. The Colts game, the first time, I was a little nervous; Im not going to lie. But when I went back in this game, I think it was a little slower. The game wasnt fast. It slowed down for me, so that was good.It slowed down quickly for Nelson, too.Its kind of like just getting practice or repetition as a youngster. Youve got to get the game-time experience, said Nelson, a seventh-round pick from Oklahoma. And I felt like as the game went on, I was able to settle my feet and get more comfortable to be able to do what I had to do for the defence.Nelson, who played just two snaps on defence before Sunday, finished with 36 snaps from scrimmage and 26 on special teams.He knew what he was doing. He didnt blink, Marshall said. I guess the moment wasnt too big for him. Im happy for Corey. He did well. Hed been working his tail off. Hes going to be a good asset for us.Nelson did make one big blunder. He was late getting onto the field after a punt in the second half and the Broncos had to use a timeout.I guess he thought it was a different package, Marshall said. So, I had to call a timeout, because it was an empty set. They were going to pass the ball, and if he wasnt in there, it might have been a touchdown.Nelson said he went over to talk with special teams co-ordinator Jeff Rodgers and I just lost track of what personnel was out there. Thats on me. I take responsibility for that.It was a small blemish in a breakout performance for Nelson, who didnt even think hed get drafted after tearing his left pectoral midway through his senior season with the Sooners.Man, Corey was huge this game, cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. He stepped up and played a great game. Nobody knew we were going to have to use him this much this year or in that game. But hes going to have to learn fast with Danny being out six weeks. Were going to need Corey to step up.Were going to need him to improve because its only going to get tougher. Were going to face better offences than that.NOTES: Coach John Fox disputed several of the Broncos 11 flags from Sunday. We turned in a lot of them to the league office, he said. I cant really talk about the specifics. But thats not absolving any blame for us, either.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Rodney Hood Jersey . The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday. John Stockton Jersey . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Jonas-Jerebko-Jazz-Jersey/ .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract.MINNEAPOLIS - The clock was ticking down toward the deadline for reaching agreement on an extension of his rookie contract, and just like he does on the court for the Minnesota Timberwolves, Ricky Rubio took charge.I was talking with my agents and I told them I really wanted to stay here, Rubio told The Associated Press in a phone interview late Friday night. I told them to make something work. At the end of the day it did happen and Im happy about it.About two hours before the midnight Eastern deadline, Rubio signed a four-year contract extension worth $55 million that includes another $1 million in incentives, bringing an end to a long and sometimes tense negotiation between the flashy Spanish point guard and the team that drafted him in 2009.Rubio averaged 10.1 points, 8.1 assists and 2.3 steals but shot just 37 per cent in his first three seasons. The shooting numbers led some to say the Timberwolves would have been better off waiting to see how Rubio performs this season before extending him an offer given that they would have had the ability to match any offer that he received on the open market next summer.But owner Glen Taylor has long been big on loyalty, and he reached out directly to Rubio earlier this week to make one last push.I want to call Minnesota home for a long time, Rubio said. Thats why I signed the contract. My moms going to get mad at me, but I dont leave home when Im here. This is my second home. I really feel very welcome here.As salaries stand right now, Rubios $13.75 million average annual salary starting next season will be more than high profile point guards like Tony Parker, Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry and Ty Lawson. Rubios representatives targeted Phoenix guard Eric Bledsoes five-year, $70 million deal to eclipse, and ended up coming very close despite not having the leverage that Bledsoe had as a restricted free agent.In Rubio, Taylor and Flip Saunders, the teams president of basketball operations, head coach and minority owner, see a dynamic 24-year-old point guard who is only starting to scratch the surface of his potential.Rubio made an immediate impact as a rookie on a long-suffering team, helping them climb to the eighth spot in the Western Conference playooff picture in early March before he tore two ligaments in his left knee in a game against the Lakers. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys. He played all 82 games last season and said he feels as healthy this year has he has been since the injury. Rather than wade through the potentially tricky waters of restricted free agency next summer, the Wolves engaged agents Dan Fegan and Jarinn Akana of Relativity Sports to get a deal done.Ricky is only in his fourth season and because of his work ethic and determination, we are confident that he will continue to grow as a player and a team leader, Saunders said in a statement. We look forward to many great years ahead of Ricky in a Timberwolves uniform.And after trading Kevin Love to the Cleveland Cavaliers this summer, Rubio also became the player that will lead youngsters Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine and Anthony Bennett into the post-Love era.He came to us with such high expectations and he immediately proved why we were so high on him, Taylor said. Unfortunately he got hurt at the end of his rookie season, but he has worked so hard to come back and we believe he has a long and successful career ahead of him. Hes a great foundation for our franchise and were very happy to keep Ricky here long term to work and grow with the young nucleus that we have.One of the leagues best passers, Rubio got quite an assist from the NBAs new television deal. The league signed new agreements with ESPN and Turner totalling $24 billion earlier this month. It remains unclear just how soon the massive extensions will flood the league with cash and send the salary cap soaring, but the inevitability helped the Timberwolves feel more comfortable writing a bigger check to lock Rubio in.With Kemba Walker signing a four-year, $48 million deal with Charlotte and Goran Dragic and Rajon Rondo figuring to cash in next summer, Rubios deal may not look quite so large when the salary cap starts to rise.Youre getting paid more, you have to earn it, Rubio said. You have to show why youre getting paid this money. Of course theres going to be extra pressure. I wanted to be more of a leader and take this team to another level.___Follow Jon Krawczynski on Twitter: http://twitter.com/APKrawczynski Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).