a two-game tour of Florida with Saturdays showdown

in FanArts 27.09.2019 04:12
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

The Toronto Raptors will venture out of the great white north when they start a two-game tour of Florida with Saturdays showdown against the Orlando Magic at Amway Center. You catch all of the action LIVE on TSN 1050 at 6pm et. The Raptors will visit the Miami Heat on Sunday, part of a stretch playing three of four on the road. They opened the 2014-15 campaign on a positive note with Wednesdays 109-102 triumph versus the Atlanta Hawks, Toronto, which is favored to win another Atlantic Division title, was led by Amir Johnsons 16 points and 10 rebounds. Jonas Valanciunas scored 17 points, while DeMar DeRozan scored 15 points with a career-high 11 rebounds and six steals in the win. Kyle Lowry opted to stick around with a four-year extension in the offseason and was credited with 11 points and 10 assists. It was a good game for us, said Vasquez. A good first one to get going. Its way too early to determine what type of team we are going to be. We gotta take it (to teams) at home. The Raptors capitalized on 19 Atlanta turnovers and converted them into 23 points. Toronto won a franchise-record 22 road games last season. Head coach Dwane Casey needs seven wins to tie Lenny Wilkens (113) for second on the teams all-time list. Sam Mitchell holds the team record with 156 victories. Orlando has lost to New Orleans and Washington so far and will try to avoid its first 0-3 start since 2005. The Magic shot 38.1 percent in the 101-84 loss at New Orleans and Tobias Harris scored 25 points. Two nights later, the Magic dropped a 105-98 decision at home to the Wizards, as they improved from the floor to the tune of 51.4 percent shooting. Nikola Vucevic had 23 points and 12 rebounds, Ben Gordon netted 22 off the bench and Evan Fournier dropped 21. Harris was limited to 14 points. A valiant effort in the fourth quarter (32-23) came up short for Orlando, which scored only 15 points in the third (28-15). I loved the urgency they played with once they got down, Magic head coach Jacque Vaughn said. After hosting the Raptors, Orlando will visit Chicago and Philadelphia. The Magic lost all three meetings with the Raptors last season and are winless in the previous seven encounters between the teams. Toronto is unbeaten in its last three trips to central Florida, but trails the all-time series, 34-33. Best Site Buy China Jerseys . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. Cheap Jerseys Review . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. https://www.cheapjerseysreview.com/ .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon. Where To Buy Cheap Jerseys . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. Cheap Jersey Website . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland.Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino claims people around the club must ignore north London rivals Arsenal and focus on their own ambitions. Spurs have not finished ahead of Arsenal in the league since 1995, but they will bring that run to an end should they secure a point against Newcastle next weekend.Arsene Wenger has had the upper hand in every year of his Arsenal reign against a stream of Tottenham managers. Pochettino says Spurs have improvements to make But Pochettino is determined not to obsess about local bragging rights and has urged all at White Hart Lane to adopt a similar approach.And after falling just short of new English champions Leicester this season, Pochettino is determined to secure the title at the next attempt.Following Tottenhams 2-1 reverse to Southampton, Pochettino said: I think that I dont care about Arsenal, I want to win the league, I want to be on top but Arsenal I do not care about. When Spurs last pipped Arsenal We recall the last time Spurs finished above their rivals Sure I want to be above them, but this I think is normal.dddddddddddd But to try to improve, to try and be bigger, we need to concentrate on us and not look what is happening with our neighbours.We feel disappointed, I think that our last game at home we want to win but we are disappointed.As for what his team need to improve on for next season, Pochettino said: I think we need to put our energy in trying to win games like today. Toby Alderweireld scores in Tottenhams 2-2 draw with Arsenal in March It does not matter if it is Southampton, Arsenal or Chelsea, we want to win, we want to be above them and now we are the same next season too.Two shots on target for them and they scored twice and we scored only once with 70 per cent possession but in football you never know.It has been a good experience for us to learn from this season. We improved from last season but we need to still improve and try to improve and try to be better. Also See: Davis double downs Spurs Pochettino: We lacked solidity Pochs five year plan? When Spurs last pipped Arsenal ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).