The Los Angeles Rams look to take on a V

in Regeln und Informationen 18.09.2019 05:23
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

It’s a short week for the Minnesota Vikings Garrett Bradbury Jersey Womens , hopefully the team has a short memory, because it sure has been a short, but long week. ikings team that was basically stunned last week, while Minnesota is looking to prove that the game against Buffalo was a fluke. Here’s three things to look out for:3. A blitz-friendly defenseI don’t recall seeing a whole lot of blitzing last week, then again I didn’t see a whole lot of the game because I was working. From what was on social media, I think it's fair to say that there wasn’t much aggressive play calling last week. Not as much as the fans wanted to see, at least. One play that really gets me pumped is when the defense sends in either Harrison Smith or Andrew Sendejo to blitz the quarterback. Both are very quick, and if effective can pressure the quarterback in under three seconds. With Todd Gurley in the backfield Garrett Bradbury white jersey , blitzing will help with filling the gap in the trenches. It will also help put the pressure on Jared Goff. Minnesota can’t allow Goff anytime to throw the ball. If the Vikings allow Goff to get the ball off with no pressure, then it’s going to be a long day for that secondary, just look at last week. The Vikings aren't the same team without that aggressive demeanor. 2. Pat Elflein There is just something about Elflein’s return that just makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. Probably because he’s a big safety blanket, and a type of player that can’t be replaced, easilyElflein, last year’s Vikings Rookie of the Year will finally be able to begin his sophomore campaign. He also will help build that consistency on the line that fans and probably players have been waiting for. He started in 14 games last season, as well as the two playoff games. Elflein was a star at Ohio State. He started in 53 consecutive games before his injury against Carolina last season during week 14. Elflein gives that veteran type feel, even though it’s only his second year in the league. He reminds me of Matt Birk Garrett Bradbury Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , I’m truly excited to have him back in the lineup, and I’m sure Kirk Cousins is too. 1. Kirk Cousins will have a “complete” gameI don’t mean that he’s going to play the whole game, well he is, but that’s not what I’m getting at. Last week against Buffalo, Cousins had a horrible first half, but a respectable second half, despite getting rolled over all together. As much as I would love to see the run game get rolling, I believe the Vikings will focus on the pass game with the Rams’ defensive backs being a little shaken up.The offense will try and expose that area of the defense as much as possible. Hopefully Cousins will get some more time to throw the ball or at least feel more protected with Elflein back in the lineup. Cousins will throw the ball about Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , I’m going to say 48 times for 425 yards and three touchdowns. *****My final thoughts and predictions:I never know what to expect out of the defense sometimes. I get the defense is one of the best in the league, but definitely not the most consistent. The Rams offense is loaded with weapons on all fronts. I feel that Zimmer and Edwards will figure out a solid game plan to shut down the offense. If anyone is more upset about the result last week it’s Zim. Vikings will find a way to pull it off and prove that the game against the Bills was a fluke. Vikings win 27-21. For the second straight game, the Vikings will face a divisional opponent they have seen every single year since their inaugural season in 1961. While the Vikings still have a winning record against the Bears, it isn’t as pronounced as their historical advantage over the Lions.Let’s take our weekly look at some of the history between the Vikings and their upcoming opponents. As always, all of the numbers used in this post come from the good folks at Pro Football Reference.Total games between the Vikings and the Bears: 114All-time record: Vikings, 60-51-2 regular season; Bears, 1-0 postseasonTotal Vikings points scored, head-to-head: 2 Garrett Bradbury black jersey ,402 (21.1 points/game)Total Bears points scored, head-to-head: 2,216 (19.4 points/game)Longest Vikings winning streak vs Bears: 8 games (3 December 1972 - 10 October 1976)Longest Bears winning streak vs Vikings: 6 games (twice, most recently from 28 December 2009 - 25 November 2012)Most Recent Vikings road win in series: 9 October 2017 (final score 20-17)Most Recent Bears home win in series: 31 October 2016 (final score 20-10)Biggest Vikings road win in series: 31 points, 12 October 1969 (final score 31-0)Biggest Bears home win in series: 31 points, 17 September 1989 (final score 38-7)Current streak: Vikings, 3 winsThroughout the evenly matched series, home field advantage has been very important. The Bears hold a 31-23-2 advantage over the Vikings in Chicago while the Vikings lead 37-21-0 in Minnesota. Before Mike Zimmer came to town Garrett Bradbury Jersey Mens , Soldier Field was an absolute house of horrors for the Vikings—they had lost 12 of their previous 13 visits to Chicago. The Vikings are 2-2 in the Windy City over the past four seasons, including coming away with victories in two of their last three visits.The most recent game in this series was the 2017 regular season finale, where the Vikings clinched the #2 seed in the NFC and took care of the Bears by a score of 23-10. Latavius Murray had 111 yards and two scores. Stefon Diggs led the way receiving with 6 grabs for 65 yards and a score. Chicago was held to just 30 yards rushing on the day in their final game with John Fox as Head Coach. Bears fans have to enjoy the fact that Fox was put out of his misery since Matt Nagy has the team at 6-3 in his first year at the helm.That’s a quick look back at the history between the Chicago Bears and the Minnesota Vikings. Hopefully the purple can get their third win in their four tries at Soldier Field and leave Chicago atop the division.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).