candidate.”The Steelers stayed at No. 8 and will face Oakland on Sunday without running back James Conner, who has a sprained le

in Residenz des Hokage 16.09.2019 08:58
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

TAMPA http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trevon-wesco-jersey , Fla. (AP) — Tampa Bay’s Jameis Winston tested his injured throwing shoulder in practice and will start Sunday’s game against the Buffalo Bills.Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter made the announcement Friday after the third-year quarterback worked with the first-team offense for the first time since spraining his right shoulder during last week’s 38-33 loss at Arizona.Winston was limited in practice Wednesday and Thursday, taking “mental reps” while backup Ryan Fitzpatrick prepared to face the Bills.More Tampa Bay Buccaneers newsJameis Winston aims to realize potential under guidance of new Buccaneers coach Bruce AriansBuccaneers sign 5th overall selection LB Devin WhiteNdamukong Suh practices with Buccaneers for first time, dons customary No. 93 jerseyNdamukong Suh agrees to terms with Bucs, replaces 6-time Pro Bowler Gerald McCoyBuccaneers release 6-time Pro Bowl DT Gerald McCoy after nine seasons“Jameis threw the ball well today,” Koetter said following the team’s hour-long practice at One Buccaneer Place. “Jameis is our starter. He will be out there.”Winston has made 37 consecutive starts after entering the NFL as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2015 draft.Fitzpatrick Clelin Ferrell Jersey , a 13-year veteran with 116 career starts for six other teams, replaced him against the Cardinals and threw for 290 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions to help the Bucs (2-3) rally from a 31-0 deficit.Winston said Thursday there have been other occasions during “my whole football career” when he’s played through AC joint injuries, “so I’m used to the pain.”He declined to elaborate or compare the latest injury to the others.“Every one is different. I can’t tell you about my injuries eight years ago,” Winston said. “I can just tell you about this one.”Winston also said he wasn’t concerned about a lack of practice time potentially impacting his preparation for the Bills.“Like I’ve said http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-jacobs-jersey , this game (has) such a mental part. I’ve been throwing the football practically my whole life, so I know I can throw,” Winston said. “I just think that it’s about recovery right now.“It’s about being consistent in my reads and progressions. That’s the most important thing.”107<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader photo galleryReinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports | Reinhold Matay NEW YORK (AP) — The Los Angeles Rams are back in a familiar place: the top spot in the NFL.The Rams reclaimed the No. 1 position in the latest AP Pro32 poll . They received all 12 first-place votes and 384 points in balloting Tuesday by media members who regularly cover the NFL.The Rams (11-1), the NFC West champions, have the league’s best record and are a strong contender to make a run at the Super Bowl.The New Orleans Saints slipped to No. 2 after losing in Dallas last week.“Get revenge against Bucs?” asked Fox Sports’ John Czarnecki. The Saints head to Tampa this week to face the Buccaneers Johnathan Abram Jersey , the only other team to beat New Orleans this season.The Kansas City Chiefs stayed at No. 3 after beating Oakland. The Chiefs, who at 10-2 have the AFC’s best record, will attempt to reach the Super Bowl without the NFL’s reigning rushing champion. The Chiefs released running back Kareem Hunt on Friday after TMZ posted a video of him shoving and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel in February.Also staying in place were the New England Patriots at No. 4. The Patriots are closing in on their nearly annual AFC East title as they head to Miami to face the Dolphins on Sunday.The league’s hottest team, the Houston Texans, moved up two spots to climb into the top five. The Texans beat Cleveland last week for their ninth win a row.Another team playing well http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trayvon-mullen-jersey , the Los Angeles Chargers, kept their spot at No. 6 after a second-half rally on the road to beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 33-30. The Chargers have won eight of nine and will have an easier matchup on Sunday as they host the reeling Cincinnati Bengals.“The Chargers proved they are a different team than in years past with a come-from-behind win in Pittsburgh,” said Jenny Vrentas of The Monday Morning Quarterback. “Anthony Lynn is a Coach of the Year candidate.”The Steelers stayed at No. 8 and will face Oakland on Sunday without running back James Conner, who has a sprained left ankle.The Chicago Bears slipped two spots to No. 7 after losing in overtime to the New York Giants. The Bears will have a challenge on Sunday night when they host the Rams.The Seattle Seahawks, who inched up a spot to No. 9 Maxx Crosby Jersey , will close Week 14 by hosting Minnesota on Monday night in a game that could go a long way toward determining the NFC wild-card race. The Vikings dropped two spots to fall out of the top 10 at No. 11 after losing at New England.“Offense is out of whack and the defense isn’t as dominant as in recent seasons,” Alex Marvez of Sirius XM said of the Vikings.And the Cowboys moved up two spots to round out the top 10. The Cowboys will host the Eagles in a key NFC East game on Sunday.“A speedy and hard-hitting Dallas defense that hounded (quarterback) Drew Brees into submission readjusts its sights to Carson Wentz in a key NFC East matchup,” said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa, Florida.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).