tournament back on h

in Regeln und Informationen 29.05.2018 08:32
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

ST. Cameron Meredith Jersey . LOUIS -- Now it starts to get intense for Michael Sam and the rest of the St. Louis Rams rookies. The first openly gay player drafted in the NFL is enthusiastic about the challenge. Twice on Tuesday, he mentioned how enjoyable it was being back on the field and trading wisecracks with teammates. "Im so excited to be back with the guys," Sam said. "Footballs fun." Sam hopes there will be less attention about his sexual orientation, but added his focus has to be on making the team. He said hes in the best shape of his life, dropping 13 pounds in the month since the last OTA workout, weighing in at 257 pounds. "Feeling great," he said. "Its just where I want to be speed-wise, so I can run fast and make plays. I want to be as fast as I can." Sam declined to offer specifics about his 40-yard dash time, adding "Im not worried about the combine." He didnt have much to say about his experience at the ESPYS, where he received the Arthur Ashe Courage award. Sam got a hug from the Hall of Famer Jim Brown on his way to the stage, and teared up throughout his speech faltered at times. "You know, it was a great award and I had a great time in LA," Sam said. "But thats over and Im focusing on football now." Just as they did after the draft and during OTAs, teammates didnt seem to care that Sam was gay. Offensive lineman Demetrius Rhaney, taken the pick after the Rams created a stir by selecting Sam, had only compliments. "Hes a football player, hes not a bother," Rhaney said. "Hes laid-back, funny, jokes a lot. Pretty good." Quarterback Garrett Gilbert, drafted in the sixth round out of Southern Methodist, said there was plenty on his plate without worrying about Sam. Gilbert said this will be the seventh offence hes had to learn in eight seasons counting high school and college. "When Mike got drafted he became part of our team, and thats what he is," Gilbert said. "Were both here competing, our jobs arent guaranteed. "He as well as the other guys in our rookie class are members of this family." Coach Jeff Fisher will address the media for the first time on Friday after the first full-squad workout. Sam knows he must improve across the board to make the team. The Rams already had one of the best pass rushes in the NFL, with stars Robert Quinn and Chris Long at the ends, before taking Sam in the seventh round. Long was among those observing on Tuesday. "Its not college anymore," Sam said. "Thats childs play compared to this." A little more than two dozen newcomers participated indoors. Sam thought it felt much like another OTA, but noted no one had pads on yet. On Day 1 his biggest concern was mastering nuances of playing right end. He was the SEC co-defensive player of the year at Missouri rushing from the left side. "I thought I did pretty good," he said. "Not totally satisfied because I havent been on the right side in a few years." At times, Sam had to try and get past Greg Robinson, the No. 2 overall pick of the draft who played a little tackle on Tuesday. Robinson, wholl begin his NFL career at guard, left the first workout feeling pretty good. "It was definitely a positive feeling to have a jump start on camp," Robinson said. "I was kind of familiar with a lot of the plays that we went over today and it helped with the speed of the game. "It helped me play a little faster." Adam Shaheen Youth Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. Devin Hester Jersey . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_William-Perry_Bears_Jersey/ . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night.Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeated Roger Federer in Sundays Rogers Cup final. The 13th-seeded Tsonga beat Federer, the No. 2 seed, by a 7-5, 7-6 (7-3) margin to capture his 11th career title. The Frenchman won his first final since defeating Tomas Berdych in Marseille last year. Tsonga defeated world No. 1 and three-time Rogers Cup champion Novak Djokovic, two-time tournament champ Andy Murray and Grigor Dimitrov en route to the final. It was the second career Masters 1000 Series win for Tsonga and first victory at this event. He is the first Frenchman to win the Rogers Cup. Tsonga will return to the Top 10 of the Emirates ATP Rankings for the first time since March. I feel good, said Tsonga. I think for the moment I dont realize really what I achieved this week, but its a big achievement for me. Its completely different than before when I won in Paris. In Paris it was the first one, behind my family, all my friends, everybody. Here I just did it with my level, with my game. I played weell all week. Johnthan Banks Jersey. I beat many good guys. Its a big achievement because I worked really hard to come back from my knee injury last year. Federer, who turned 33 on Friday, was trying to become the first player to hit 300 match wins at the Masters 1000 level. The Swiss superstar fell to 79-41 for his career in finals. Federer is a two-time Rogers Cup champion, claiming titles in both 2004 and 2006. He lost to Djokovic in the 2007 final and Murray in 2010. Today was just difficult in terms of rhythm from the baseline, so it was like a new tournament for me, said Federer. No excuses. I think he played really solid and well when he had to and I think he served well overall, which was key for him. Im overall pretty happy that I made the finals in my first tournament back on hard courts...I know what I need to work on the next few days and next few weeks. Tsonga improved to 5-11 in head-to-head matchups against Federer. Tsonga took home $598,900 with the victory. Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).