immediately replacing Egil Olsen who agreed to resign af

in FanArts 30.08.2019 05:10
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

OSLO, Norway -- Per-Mathias Hogmo has been tapped as Norways new coach, immediately replacing Egil Olsen who agreed to resign after the latest poor results in the teams attempt to qualify for the World Cup. The Norwegian federation said on Friday that Hogmo, a 53-year-old former midfielder, will continue to coach Swedish side Djurgarden for the rest of the season. He previously coached Norway women and several Norwegian clubs, including Rosenborg. Hogmo replaced Olsen, who quit after a 2-0 loss to Switzerland in World Cup qualifying this month. Norway lies fourth behind Switzerland, Iceland and Slovenia, and its qualifying chances are remote. "I am surprised (by the change). It would have been more favourable to Norwegian football and me if it had been right after the Switzerland game, for instance," Olsen told a news conference in Oslo. "But I am more surprised than mad and bitter." The initial plan was for Olsen to see out the last two qualifiers next month before quitting. However, Olsen, known by his nickname Drillo, was informed late Thursday of the change. Olsen, 71, had coached Norway during its most successful period in the 1990s with two World Cup qualifications, and then again since 2009. Hogmo signed a four-year contract that includes a get-out clause should Norway fail to qualify for the 2016 European Championship which he said was his goal. Dan Fouts Womens Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena. LaDainian Tomlinson Youth Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-joey-bosa-jersey.html . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. Easton Stick Jersey .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. Joey Bosa Womens Jersey . -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith said he will have an MRI on Monday morning to determine if he has any ligament damage to his left knee. Smith said team doctors told him they are concerned about his posterior cruciate ligament. "They say its a nothing injury, but I know my knee doesnt feel like its nothing," Smith said. Coach Ron Rivera said he hasnt spoken to trainers about Smith and doesnt know the extent of the injury. "I wont talk to him until later," Rivera said. "That way I wont have to answer the question, in all honesty." Smith appeared to be walking around the locker room without much of a limp after the game and was not on crutches. He did not have his knee in a brace. Smith initially injured the knee running a slant routte in the first quarter and was taken to the locker room for observations.dddddddddddd He returned midway through the second quarter with the Panthers trailing 6-0 and ran one route, but was limping noticeably. He quickly pulled himself out of the game and walked straight to the locker room while favouring his left knee. Smith said he heard a "pop" when he first injured the knee. Domenik Hixon replaced Smith and caught the winning touchdown pass while lining up in Smiths spot. Panthers defensive tackle Colin Cole injured his calf and did not return. Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro injured his lower left leg and was carted off the field. The medical staff placed an air cast on his left leg before removing him from the field. He will be reevaluated on Monday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).