Pro Football Talk is reporting that the Carolina Pan

in Regeln und Informationen 30.08.2019 03:52
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

thers are interviewing former Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano for an unidentified position on their coaching staff. The report mentions that the Panthers currently lack a secondary or defensive backs coach but does not directly attribute Pagano’s interview with that position.The Panthers would be an odd landing spot for Pagano for any number of reasons. First Christian McCaffrey Jersey Sale , he is currently in consideration by a number of teams that just hired a new head coach for the defensive coordinator position. This includes the Cleveland Browns with rookie head coach Freddie Kitchens, the Arizona Cardinals with the fresh-from-college Kliff Kingsbury, and the New York Jets with the retread Adam Gase. Taking a secondary job with the Panthers would certainly be a step down for a coach whose most recent job was as head coach of the Colts from 2012-2017.It is possible that Pagano is a surprise candidate for the defensive coordinator job. Eric Washington is a highly respected defensive line coach who the Panthers want to keep in effectively that position after a disappointing year in the coordinator role. There has been a lot of talk about Rivera taking over the defensive play calling while Washington continues in a reduced capacity while retaining the title of defensive coordinator. However Replica Christian McCaffrey Jersey , Rivera also gave his public support to his entire coaching staff the day before he fired Mike Shula in early 2018. He’s an unusual candidate from the Panthers perspective, as well. While he does have some loose ties to the region as a former assistant coach with both East Carolina University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, he has never been on a coaching staff with Ron Rivera.Whether the Panthers are Pagano’s safety option or Carolina is performing a thorough search Stitched Christian McCaffrey Jersey , this interview marks a departure in at least the public face of their coaching searches. It is a welcome change to see the franchise look outside of its own network of contacts to interview qualified and experienced candidates. It hasn’t been a good year on the field for Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess, but that hasn’t stopped him from doing some good things off the field.Funchess organized a weekend of community events in Charlotte that included a cooking competition that honored local police officers and members of the United States Marine Corps, an essay contest on the topic of kindness that rewarded winners with tickets to a Panthers game and other prizes Baby Christian McCaffrey Jersey , and a pair of toy/bike drives that collected gifts for those in need.“I always see the bowling and basketball-style charity events, and I enjoy cooking, so I wanted to try something different and add my own twist Best Christian McCaffrey Jersey ,” Funchess said in a statement. “I felt this idea would be an innovative way to bring the community together and be able to give back to those in need.”The NFLPA recognized Funchess’ work by naming him as this week’s Community MVP. The recognition comes with a $10,000 donation to Funchess’ foundation or a charity of his choice as well. Funchess and the other weekly honorees will also be eligible for the Alan Page Community Award at the end of the season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).