Adidas I-5923 Shoes

in Abwesenheit 29.08.2019 09:41
von renciasds • Niemand | 6 Beiträge

adidas' updated version of the Iniki Boost runner – the Adidas I-5923 Men's/Women's – uses new inspiration, and new materials to put a modernized spin on an laready existing design. As the brand's most cost effective BOOST-equipped silhouette, the I-5923 is one of the most underrated sneaker's in adidas' vastly expanding arsenal. Drawing inspiration from 70s runners hidden deep within the brand's archives, the new name actually derives from the company's archival system, combining numbers and letters for to create a unique monicker.

Consisting of an extra-colorful Deerupt, a Adidas I-5923 Shoes with stately pastel detailing, a tonal Campus with a colorful heel collar and medial side stripes, and a futuristic Pure Boost DPR with tri-color adidas branding, the pack combines the bright and bold colors that Pride is known for with summer-ready tones and a pack-wide cream white base color to celebrate the wearer's individuality.

adidas Originals releases a new iteration of the Adidas I-5923 For Sale that comes dressed in a Black and Collegiate Burgundy colorway. Paying tribute to the brand's running heritage, this release features a Black mesh upper with suede overlays and Burgundy accents on the Three Stripes, tongue and heel. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

They use the analogy of comparing the coziness of the Cheap Adidas I-5923 to kittens. One pair comes dressed in "Dark Blue" and the other in "Pale Nude." It comes constructed with a stretch-mesh upper with a mesh tongue and suede overlays.

adidas has plans to really utilize their FutureCraft 4D technology onto more lifestyle offerings like the Buy Adidas I-5923. Dressed in a Red and White color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in the same material as previous adidas I-5923 releases, but comes equipped with a 4D-printed updated sole. Another added details includes "4D-5923" in Gold printed above the White Three Stripes on the sides.

www.unsnkr.com

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).