d Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth.

in FanArts 28.08.2019 04:59
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

Richmond, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Eastern Kentucky football will play two FBS programs as well as five home games as part of its 11-game 2015 schedule announced on Thursday. The Colonels, who finished 9-4 and in second place in the Ohio Valley Conference this season, advancing to the FCS playoffs, will face North Carolina State (Sept. 12) from the ACC and Kentucky (Oct. 3) from the SEC. Their home games at Roy Kidd Stadium will be against Valparaiso (Sept. 3) and OVC opponents Austin Peay (Sept. 26), Tennessee Tech (Oct. 10), Tennessee State (Oct. 24, Homecoming) and UT Martin (Nov. 7). 2015 Eastern Kentucky University Football Schedule Sept. 3 - Valparaiso, Roy Kidd Stadium Sept. 12 - at North Carolina State, Raleigh, North Carolina Sept. 26 - Austin Peay*, Roy Kidd Stadium Oct. 3 - at Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky Oct. 10 - Tennessee Tech*, Roy Kidd Stadium Oct. 17 - at Southeast Missouri*, Cape Girardeau, Missouri Oct. 24 - Tennessee State*, Roy Kidd Stadium (Homecoming) Oct. 31 - at Jacksonville State*, Jacksonville, Alabama Nov. 7 - UT Martin*, Roy Kidd Stadium Nov. 14 - at Murray State*, Murray, Kentucky Nov. 21 - at Eastern Illinois*, Charleston, Illinois * - OVC game Dave Robinson Youth Jersey .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said. Ray Nitschke Youth Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Reggie-White-Packers-Jersey/ . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. Rashan Gary Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Rashan Gary Womens Jersey . The Canadian Luge Association officially named seven athletes to the 2014 Olympic team Tuesday. Edney, will lead teenagers John Fennell and Mitchel Malyk into their first Games in mens singles. Tristan Walker and Justin Snith will represent Canada in doubles, while Gough, will be joined by Kimberley McRae in womens singles.Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall.dddddddddddd This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).