CLEVELAND - The game featured eight goals and seven fights, and the Hamilton Bulldogs won their sixth straight on the road, beat

in Regeln und Informationen 18.05.2018 08:42
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

CLEVELAND - The game featured eight goals and seven fights, and the Hamilton Bulldogs won their sixth straight on the road, beating the Lake Erie Monsters 6-2 in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Jeff Samardzija Jersey . Joonas Nattinen scored the winning goal for Hamilton (20-17-4) in the first period just 12 seconds after Paul Carey tied it for the Monsters (17-20-3) with his second of the game. Sven Andrighetto and Christian Thomas also scored for the Bulldogs in the opening period. Joel Chouinard and Martin St. Pierre scored 34 seconds apart in the second period to make 5-2. Gabriel Dumont added a short-handed goal in the third. Robert Mayer made 28 saves for Hamilton, while Calvin Pickard turned back 30 shots for the Monsters. The Bulldogs were 0 for 6 on the power play, and Lake Erie was 1 for 6. Mel Ott Jersey . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Dave Dravecky Jersey . "For the past several weeks, Logan has been dealing and playing with an upper body injury," said general manager Doug Wilson in a statement. "Despite his efforts to play through it, the injury has not responded as we had hoped and Logan has made the decision to undergo a surgical procedure to repair the problem. http://www.sfgiantsapparelsshop.com/matt-williams-jersey-c-12/ . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Adrian Peterson shouldnt have any reason to get "hot" at Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier this week. Peterson returned to practice for Minnesota on Friday and is expected to play in Sundays game at Cincinnati as long as he doesnt have any setbacks with his sprained right foot. The leagues second-leading rusher, Peterson is listed as questionable for the Vikings (4-9-1). "Im looking forward to playing this week," Peterson said Friday. "Get another day to rest tomorrow, which is going to be good. As far as the foot goes, Ill be ready to go." Peterson missed last weeks game after spraining his foot a week earlier at Baltimore. Though he returned to practice on a limited basis last Friday, Frazier held Peterson out of Sundays 48-30 win against Philadelphia. Frazier said it wasnt an easy conversation with Peterson, who admitted to being "hot" and devastated" about having to sit out. "Because I felt I was to the point where I was ready to go," Peterson said. "My mind was ready to get out there and play. Im in game mode and then I find out that Im not playing. No matter what I had to say, thats what it was. Thats why it was tough. Buut fortunately we got a win, so that kind of ease the pain a little bit. Matt Moore Jersey. " Frazier expects Peterson to play this week, but wanted to make sure the NFL MVP didnt have any setbacks prior to Sundays game. Peterson was limited in Fridays practice. "We didnt have him do every rep, but enough where he would feel confident and we would feel confident," Frazier said. "So it was encouraging with some of the things he was able to do." Peterson trails Philadelphias LeSean McCoy by 122 rushing with two games left and said he still feels the rushing title is within his grasp. "Yeah, its not over 200 yards, so its still in play," Peterson said, saying earlier: "I look at it, any competitor would want to be at the top of the game. I play this game to be the best. So with that, leading the league goes along." Minnesota should also have Petersons backup, Toby Gerhart, in the lineup after he missed last week with a hamstring injury. Hes listed as probable. The Vikings said rookie cornerback Xavier Rhodes will be out Sunday because of a sprained ankle. Tight end John Carlson is doubtful after having a relapse of concussion symptoms on Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).