rdies on the back nine Saturday to take a share of the lead

in FanArts 23.08.2019 02:45
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

BEIJING, China - Stacy Lewis recovered from a slow start with four birdies on the back nine Saturday to take a share of the lead with Swedens Caroline Hedwall heading into the final round of the LPGA Reignwood Classic.The top-ranked Lewis started the day with a two-stroke lead over fellow American Brittany Lang, but fell back with three bogeys through the 11th hole. She then made three straight birdies from No. 13 before closing with a birdie on the 18th to regain a share of the lead with a 72.I made some bad swings early, Lewis said. Probably the swing I made on 13, on the par 3, I dont know what it was, but things just kind of seemed to click after that. You know, just kind of found some confidence in my golf swing from there, and then making the putts too, which was nice.Hedwall made five birdies on the back nine to shoot a 5-under 68. She will be aiming for her first career LPGA title on Sunday, while Lewis will be trying to win her fourth this year.I put myself in the position a few times but just havent won yet, the Swede said. When I go out there tomorrow Im trying to just be patient and be relaxed about it though, because you cant force anything when youre playing golf.Hedwall and Lewis were at 13-under 206 at Pine Valley Golf Club.Lewis said another title would also help put distance over her closest rivals in the race for LPGA player of the year.A win this week would help that a lot, she said. I dont think Im comfortable until the last tournament and nobody else can beat me. Its one of those things I dont think you get too comfortable with. The players behind me are great players and can win two tournaments in a row pretty easily.Second-ranked Inbee Park of South Korea stayed in contention Sunday with a 68. Shes tied for fifth with Germanys Caroline Masson (71) at 10-under 209.I had really nothing to lose really today, Park said. I was in the middle about 12th or 15th place. I had to make some kind of move today to have a chance tomorrow.Lang shot a 72 to sit in third with South Koreas Mirim Lee (70) at 11 under. Harold Carmichael Jersey . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Mike Quick Jersey . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Herman-Edwards-Jersey/ . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Brian Dawkins Eagles Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Tommy McDonald Youth Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps.VANCOUVER -- Joe Paopao is back with the B.C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. Paopao played for the Lions from 1978-1983 and 1990) and served as the franchises head coach 1996, Paopao also worked in various offensive roles, including backfield and quarterbacks coach (1989, 1991) and offensive co-ordinator (1992-93, 1999-2000). "Joe is a meticulous teacher who demands a detailed approach to the game from his players," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said in a statement.dddddddddddd Paopao had served as the head coach at the University of Waterloo (2012-2013) as well as its offensive co-ordinator from 2007 to 2011. He has previous CFL coaching experience with Hamilton, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Edmonton. "Im excited to be returning to British Columbia where my career in this great league began," Paopao said. "The Lions have always been close to my heart and having an opportunity to work with Mike, his staff and some very gifted receivers is very exciting for me." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).