He initially thought it was a Chargers defen

in Regeln und Informationen 15.08.2019 08:36
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

Josh Rosen was rolling toward the sideline Joe Barksdale Color Rush Jersey , hoping to find an open receiver on a third-down play in the third quarter when suddenly something hit his right hand. der trying to swipe at the ball. The Cardinals rookie quarterback then realized it was a penalty flag.Rosen said he “freaked out” and threw the ball away.“You can do that, though, in the middle of a play. Whatever,” Rosen said, via Josh Weinfuss of ESPN.The most infamous flag toss by an official came in 1999 when Jeff Triplette accidentally hit Orlando “Zeus” Brown in the right eye with his flag. Brown pushed Triplette, drawing a suspension Casey Hayward Color Rush Jersey , but he spent six days in the hospital with bleeding behind his eye and ended up missing the next three seasons with his injury.He sued the NFL and settled the lawsuit for $25 million. Refocused, NFL Divisional Round: New England Patriots 41, Los Angeles Chargers 28 - PFF Analysis TeamThe Chargers’ offensive line did not provide any kind of help to Rivers, as they struggled mightily against New England’s defense. Though they didn’t lose too many individual battles, it was a lack of communication and discipline that hurt the Chargers’ front five. The Los Angeles offensive line failed to pick up stunts and blitzes all throughout the contest.Chargers return to playoffs but fall short of potential - Eric WilliamsHe said it: "I thought we were a tough team when we finished the season last year, but this year I think that culture kind of carried over. 8-0 [in games played away from Southern California]. Obviously Melvin Ingram Color Rush Jersey , we were 12-4 this year, so we did something better. I thought the execution with the offense, our balance was much better. Defense did a heck of a job setting up and stopping the run. This year, we improved in those areas." -- Lynn on his team's 2018 season.Chargers' Antonio Gates can't see himself walking away - Eric Williams"I just don't see myself walking away with this taste," Gates said after his team's 41-28 loss to the New England Patriots on Sunday. "And plus this team. I think when you add Hunter [Henry] back, and hopefully we get Jason Verrett back -- shoot Jason Verrett Color Rush Jersey , the sky's the limit. And I want to be a part of it.It should not end this way for Chargers greats Philip Rivers, Antonio Gates - Travis WakemanIn a game that was all but over at halftime, fans were left to wait for next season, hoping that it will be the one in which the Bolts get over the top. Within those questions lied the ones about the futures of Chargers legends Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates.Philip Rivers After Chargers' Playoff Loss to Patriots: 'Get Up and Start Again' - Scott PolacekSunday's contest was essentially over by halftime, as the Chargers fell behind 35-7, although Rivers still put up solid numbers with 25-of-51 passing for 331 yards Denzel Perryman Color Rush Jersey , three touchdowns and one interception as he played largely from behind.Adrian Phillips Says Chargers 'Laid an Egg Today' in Playoff Loss to Patriots - Scott PolacekThe Los Angeles defense allowed New England to put the game away by halftime and score on seven of its first nine possessions. The Patriots enjoyed a 35-7 lead at intermission, and it could have been even worse if the clock hadn't run out on their final possession of the first half.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).