ST. [url=http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Karl-Malone-Jazz- Jersey/]Karl Malone Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- Gerrit C

in Regeln und Informationen 26.04.2018 05:04
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

ST. Karl Malone Jersey . LOUIS -- Gerrit Cole and the Pittsburgh Pirates played a game of role reversal, and pulled even with the St. Louis Cardinals. The hard-throwing rookie gave up two hits in six dominant innings and also had an RBI in his post-season debut, Pedro Alvarez homered for the second straight day and the Pirates beat the Cardinals 7-1 Friday to even their NL division series at one game apiece. "Just what weve been seeing all year," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "You saw a focused man that was ready to go." A day after St. Louis got a strong effort from its starter and took advantage of mistakes to romp 9-1 in the opener, the Pirates showed poise for their first playoff win since 1992 while the Cardinals looked tentative in the field. The Pirates now head home for Game 3 Sunday in the best-of-five series. Wild-card game winner Francisco Liriano faces Cardinals right-hander Joe Kelly. Cole faced the Cardinals for the first time and left most of them shaking their heads, striking out five and walking one. After allowing Carlos Beltrans double with one out in the first, the 22-year-old retired 11 straight before Yadier Molina led off the fifth with his third career post-season homer. Relying on a fastball that peaked at 99 mph on the stadium radar gun and one that TBS had at 100, Cole had hitters helpless at times even without shadows that benefited pitchers early in Game 1. "I just trusted myself and tried to keep it as simple as I could," Cole said. "You just try and clear you mind after every pitch and just look forward." When he got in the least bit of trouble, Cole ignored chants from a second straight sellout crowd at Busch Stadium. "You just have to take a deep breath," Cole said. "Rip off the rear-view mirror on the car." Cardinals starter Lance Lynn needed some help. He hasnt lasted long enough to qualify for the victory in any of his three career post-season starts and yielded five runs and seven hits in 4 1-3 innings. "It was a bad game," Lynn said. "I made four bad pitches for four extra-base hits. When I made a mistake with the fastball, they were ready for it." Lynn was manager Mathenys choice for Game 2 ahead of rookies Shelby Miller and Michael Wacha, the decision based on the right-handers strong September and 9-3 record at home. Wacha (4-1, 2.78) will oppose Charlie Morton (7-4, 3.26) in Game 4 Monday. Alvarez doubled and scored on Coles single in the second to put the Pirates ahead -- eighth-place hitter Jordy Mercer was walked intentionally ahead of Cole. Center fielder Jon Jay said he should have tracked down the double by Alvarez. "Thats a play Ive got to make and I didnt," Jay said. "Thats on me." Alvarez then hit a 418-foot, two-run homer in the third. Pirates pitchers totalled 10 RBIs during the season and Cole had five of them, including two in his final start. Third baseman David Freese dropped Marlon Byrds pop fly for an error in gusting wind in the seventh inning, leading to a run. Lynn made it to the fifth for the first time, but just barely. Miller warmed up in the third and Lynn was yanked with one out after back-to-back doubles by Justin Morneau and Byrd that put the Pirates up 5-0, followed by a four-pitch walk to Alvarez that gave reliever Seth Maness a little more time to warm up. Miller worked the eighth and gave up a homer to Starling Marte. Liriano is 4-0 with a 1.16 career ERA in four starts against the Cardinals. He dominated in three starts this year, including a complete game in St. Louis, and allowed 10 hits in 22 innings with 20 strikeouts. He was the winner Tuesday night against Cincinnati in front of a raucous crowd in Pittsburgh that was celebrating the Pirates return to the post-season. Kelly (10-5, 2.69) thrived as a fill-in starter for the second straight season and won eight straight decisions. NOTES: Injured Cardinals pitcher Chris Carpenter threw the first pitch to his son, Sam, and was accompanied to the mound by his daughter, Ava. ... Daniel Descalso made the last out in the second inning and the first out in the Cardinals NL division series-record seven-run third in Game 1. ... Molinas last post-season homer came in Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS against the Mets. Jeff Hornacek Jersey . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Rudy Gobert Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Donovan-Mitchell-Jazz-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies.It appears the ownership of the Pittsburgh Penguins feels head coach Dan Bylsma is one member of the organization that should take the fall for this years early playoff exit at the hands of the New York Rangers. According to Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, sources say ownership believes Bylsma lost the team, especially franchise players Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, and have favoured his dismissal. Penguins ownership continues to hold meetings that are expected to determine the fate of Bylsma as well as general manager Ray Shero. "I think its a foregone conclusion (that Bylsma will be gone)," TSN Hockeys Bob McKenzie said on TSN Radio 1050. "In the past, Bylsma was seen a as a beloved figure by the Penguins players but I think anything but that is the case right now." The Tribune-Review report indicates that ownership feels Sheros signing of Bylsma to a two-year extension after last years playoff loss to the Boston Bruins in four straight games ties him to hhis head coach. Alec Burks Jersey. Sources told the Tribune-Review that if Bylsma needed to be replaced, Shero may suffer the same fate. Bylsma and Shero both have two years remaining on their current deals. "I do believe the reports in Pittsburgh that there is some thought of going deeper than just Bylsma, but I dont know if thats being signed off in terms of general manager Ray Sheros future," McKenzie said. "Is it possible Shero could lose his job? I think its possible. Is it possible that he could end up staying on? I think thats somewhat possible too." Sources told the Tribune-Review the players werent happy with the length of practices, the number of meetings and a general lack of fun atmosphere around the team this season. Specifically, Crosby and Malkin were not happy with the perceived criticism they received from Bylsma during team meetings. The Penguins will hold their final media availability of the season at CONSOL Energy Center on Thursday. Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).