I bucket my advice using tiers. There is the ‘

in Regeln und Informationen 02.08.2019 03:20
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

Must Start’ which either (1) an elite player you drafted early that you play every week or (2) a player with a match-up to juicy to pass by. In some cases you may have an even better option to play so in that case adjust appropriately.The second tier is players you drafted high but may not have great match-ups and you got nothing better on the bench or via waiver. I then list the players you should not start that you might consider at some point this season. I’ll then cap it with any potential sleepers in this match-up.So let’s get to it.Must StartWR Odell Beckham Womens DJ Moore Jersey , QB Cam Newton, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Christian McCaffreyThese should be pretty safe starts all around. I would love to say Barkley will disappoint against the Panthers run defense but his ability to hit a crease and take it a distance is something we’ve seen other running backs do already this season. Start if you have toQB Eli Manning, Panthers defense, K Graham GanoIf the Panthers can contain Barkley then they have a chance to create turnovers and keep the score down. Do not startRB C.J. Anderson, WR Devin Funchess, TE Ian Thomas Donte Jackson Jersey White , WR Curtis Samuel, WR Torrey Smith, WR Jarius WrightFunchess draws Janoris Jenkins who kept Saints WR Michael Thomas in check. I like Samuel’s potential but I have to see at least one game where he gets more than five targets before I spend a roster spot on him. In general Panthers wide receivers are too inconsistent to start in fantasy on a regular basis. Instead you should look for a good match-up.Sleeper picksWR Sterling Sheppard, WR DJ Moore, TE Rhett EllisonThe slot receiver will play a key role in both offenses, hence the Sheppard and Moore recommendations. This is provided those snaps don’t go to recently returned Curtis Samuel.Bonus helpHead to head match-up analysisSo in one of the my leagues I have both Matt Ryan and Cam Newton. I’m a little torn between who to start given how hot Ryan has been, which is the direction I am leaning. I also understand how well Newton plays at home. So I turned to a match-up analyzer. Here’s what it says.That is a solid lean to Newton you would say in layman's terms. In statistical terms it is ‘significant’. I’m putting Newton in and we will see next week is the collective experts know anything.Keep Pounding! The Panthers have the No. 16 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft and a definite need at defensive end. Which one should they target?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomPanthers 2019 NFL DraftFive defensive ends the Panthers could target early in the 2019 NFL DraftNew https://www.pantherslockerroom.com/authentic-dj-moore-jersey ,23commentsThe Panthers have the No. 16 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft and a definite need at defensive end. Which one should they target?ESTShareTweetShareShareFive defensive ends the Panthers could target early in the 2019 NFL DraftIt’s no secret that the Panthers have a definite need for at least one defensive end in 2019. With the retirement of Julius Peppers and all but Mario Addison , Efe Obada and Marquis Haynes set to become free agents in March, the Panthers have a severe lack of bodies at defensive end. One way for the Panthers to solve their lack of pass rushers on the roster is to draft one. The Panthers have the No. 16 pick in the draft, and general manager Marty Hurney should consider using that pick on one of the many defensive ends this year’s prospect class has to offer. Below are five defensive ends the Panthers could consider drafting in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft.Clelin Ferrell, ClemsonAs much as it pains me to admit, Ferrell is really dang good y’all. He’s arguably the best defensive end in this year’s class after Nick Bosa, and if he somehow falls to No. 16 the Panthers would be foolish not to draft him. He’s been a popular pick for Carolina in Dan Kadar’s recent mock drafts https://www.pantherslockerroom.com/authentic-curtis-samuel-jersey , so it’s not too far fetched that he’ll end up in black and blue on draft night.Rashan Gary, MichiganHe’s either a strongside defensive end or a defensive tackle depending on who you ask, but it probably doesn’t matter anyway. He’ll likely go in the top 15 picks and I’m not sure he’s worth trading up to get. He’s probably going to be a good player for whoever drafts him, but I’m not sure it will be Carolina. If he’s still on the board at No. 16, the Panthers should seriously consider him.Jachai Polite, FloridaHe’s probably going in the top 12 picks, but he would be a great fit for the Panthers if there’s a run on offensive linemen or quarterbacks in the top ten. The Panthers would have to do a lot of hoping and praying that Polite falls to them at No. 16 Blue Matt Paradis Jersey , but crazier things have happened. I can’t say I would be disappointed if he ended up in Carolina.Montez Sweat, Mississippi StateSweat benefited from a great performance in the Senior Bowl so there’s a good chance that he’s long gone by the time the Panthers are on the board. If he’s still available at No. 16, the Panthers shouldn’t hesitate to write his name on their card before turning it in. The Panthers must come out of this draft with a talented pass rusher, and Sweat fits that bill. Zach Allen, Boston CollegeThere’s a good chance that all the premier pass rushers are gone in the top 15 picks. There aren’t a lot of elite talents at quarterback and offensive tackle in this year’s class, so teams could load up on defensive ends instead. If that happens, Allen would be a decent option at No. 16. He wouldn’t be my favorite pick the Panthers could make Matt Paradis Jersey 2019 , but if they leave the first round with a pass rusher I won’t be terribly upset about it.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).