There are moments in our lives we will never forge

in Regeln und Informationen 30.07.2019 04:53
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

t.Getting married. Children’s births. Things that bring us joy which we treasure forever.The Professor has had those moments John Johnson Jersey , but the one he will remember the most in his life and treasure seeing was K Greg Zuerlein make a 57 yard field goal to put my Los Angeles Rams into the Super Bowl.I harken back to the days as a 7-year old child watching my Los Angeles Rams lose in the playoffs to the Green Bay Packers in 1967 and those games home at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and away sitting next to my father watching our Rams lose in the playoffs—again. The empty feeling I felt tinged with words of hope that there’s always next year.That’s when I learned then its a lot harder to make to the Super Bowl then it is to play it. That’s what makes the New England Patriots dynasty so remarkable.But then there is our 2018 Rams. The team that two years ago was 4-12. Saddled with a first pick in the draft labeled a bust. An offensive line that couldn’t block and a defense which was good, but not excellent.After firing 7-9 BS, the organization made a conscious decision to go out and find a Head Coach, one that the would turn the fortunes of the franchise around. The Rams already had a great owner in Stan Kroenke spending billions to build Los Angeles a brand new, state of the art stadium. They also had great management with Kevin Demoff, the public face of the franchise, always listening to the fans, absorbing the information he received and responding “we hear you.” The Rams also had a general manager in Les Snead who worked night and day to bring through the draft, trade or free agency players who would developed into Back-to-Back NFC West Conference Champions.The Rams found the diamond in the rough. The person whose words at first press conference resonated with the fans “We Not Me.” You could sense in first year as head coach Gerald Everett Jersey , something special was about to happen to the Los Angeles Rams football. He assembled a staff of football coaches, who actually knew football and when the Denver Broncos, let go defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, he snatched him up.Jared Goff was no longer a bust, but a Super Bowl caliber quarterbackTodd Gurley becamethe running back we saw as a rookie, not only in the ground game, but also the passing game. The Rams brought in a Andrew Whitworth an experienced left tackle and he instantly became the face of revamped offensive line that opened holes and gave Goff the time needed to make the passes. They went out and acquired a bevy of wide receivers, Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp and Josh Reynolds. During the off season John Kelly Jersey , the Rams traded for cornerbacks, Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters. They re-signed defensive tackle Aaron Donald making him the highest paid defensive player, for at least a day.All the pieces were in place for Super Bowl contending team.Yesterday, it all came together against the New Orleans Saints. It’s not about the crowd noise or referees that turn teams into conference champions but rather battling through the whatever adversity you face in the course of game and coming out with a win.As the ball sailed through the uprights, I could only think back to the words my father said to me upon realizing he’s son wasn’t just a diehard—he was certifiably crazy about a football team, “Never give up your dreams”So for of all the sons and daughters who hit the floor, raised your hands in the air and looked to heavens....WE’RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL! The Los Angeles Rams set to host the Dallas Cowboys in the divisional round of the NFC playoffs in a game that will feature a couple of young, promising QBs. On the surface, the similarities are obvious. But even as you dig a little deeper John Franklin-Myers Jersey , the parallels continue.Jared Goff and Dak Prescott both entered the NFL in 2016, but with vastly different pedigrees. Goff was the #1 overall pick after the Rams made a flashy trade for the right to draft him. Prescott was the 8th QB selected and I don’t know that many fans expected him to do as well has he has thus far.This matchup may not have the media appeal of Carson Wentz and Goff, but it is compelling nonetheless. There is an arguement to be made that Prescott and Goff are pretty comparable as far as career stats go.QB StatsPlayerCompletion %YardsTDINTPlayerCompletion %YardsTDINTThere is obviously a disclaimer to be had there as Prescott has started 10 more games than Goff as well as Goff’s disaster of a rookie season under Jeff Fisher, but at a glance they’re very similar. If you haven’t used the Google box yet, Prescott is QB A and Goff is QB B, but that’s not where the similarities end.Both QBs have been criticized in their young careers for being ineffective without a dominant run game. While it’s a luxury for a QB to have a dominant running back, Goff and Prescott have been put under scrutiny for being a bit TOO reliant on Todd Gurley and Ezekiel Elliot, respectively.To some extent, it’s expected that young QBs need a solid run game to thrive - so maybe we’re expecting too much from the 3rd year QBs. That said Brian Allen Jersey , it is also fair to expect them to perform well given the talent surrounding them so that argument is a bit of a double edged sword.We’re all well aware of the issues that can plague Goff when he’s under pressure or doesn’t have run game behind him on any given Sunday. It’s also no secret that Cowboys fans can be......temperamental (see here, here, and here).VerdictPro Football Focus ranked Goff 8th in their end of season QB rankings while Dak came in at 18th, and even without my rose colored glasses on I would agree. Prescott does bring more running ability to the table than Goff, but I don’t think that’s enough to offset what Goff has been able to do since Sean McVay took over has the Rams head coach.Edge: Rams

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).