Maaddi on Twitter: h

in Regeln und Informationen 21.04.2018 07:11
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. Patrick Mahomes II Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are gaining momentum entering the stretch run. Steven Stamkos and Ondrej Palat both had a goal and an assist to lead the Lightning past the Vancouver Canucks 4-3 on Monday night. Valtteri Filppula and Tom Pyatt also scored for the Lightning, who moved into a second-place tie with Montreal -- with one game at hand -- in the Atlantic Division after completing a 3-1-2 homestand. Ben Bishop extended his single-season team record with his 32nd win. "Great homestand, especially after you drop the first one," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. "Its not how you get there, you just need the points." Vancouver, 10th in the Western Conference, is 3-6-1 in its last 10 games. Alexandre Burrows scored two goals, and Jannik Hansen added a short-handed tally for the Canucks. "We know we still have a chance, but obviously we need to string wins together, and not just three, four or five," Hansen said. "We need to start winning games and a lot of them." Burrows had an assist on Hansens goal for a three-point game. He had a goal and two assists in Sundays 4-3 shootout win at Florida. After Pyatt scored midway through the third period, the Canucks got within one on goals by Burrows at 11:44 and Hansen at 15:16. "Weve still got to fix some things," Stamkos said. "You take a lead into the third we know, especially teams that are fighting for their playoff lives, theyre going to throw everything at us. We have to be a little smarter." Stamkos put the Lightning up 1-0 with a power-play goal from the low slot 17:56 into the game. Palat, who assisted on the goal, has five assists and nine points during a five-game point streak. Bishop made in-close rebound saves on Alexander Edler and Shawn Matthias late in the first. After Eddie Lack stopped eight shots early in the second, Tampa Bay went ahead 2-0 when Palats pass went off sliding Canucks defenceman Ryan Stanton and into the net at 6:54. Filppula made it 3-0 with 9 seconds left in the second when his pass deflected off Stanton and past Lack. The centre has two goals and eight points during a five-game point streak. "The first one, hes in the middle of the ice, taking ice away," Canucks coach John Tortorella said. "If hes going to go down and try to take away that in the short ice in a two-on-one, hes got to be more off to the post so it cant happen that way. "The second one that goes in, its just a tough break. A little bit of puck luck there, but it doesnt matter. We didnt get points, and we need points." Burrows ended Bishops bid for a second consecutive shutout on a power-play rebound goal 5:44 into the third. Bishop got his fifth shutout this season in a 3-0 victory over New Jersey on Saturday. "You look at the checks and balances at the end of the day, it is who won and who lost. And we won," Cooper said. NOTES: The Lightning held a pregame ceremony honouring the 2004 Stanley Cup championship team. Tortorella coached Tampa Bay in 2004 and walked to centre ice to a loud ovation when he was introduced. He had dinner with his former players Sunday night. "Im not a big reminiscent-type guy, but when I sat with the guys last night and had that opportunity, it was truly a nice moment for me to be with them," Tortorella said. ... Stamkos has two goals in six games since he returned from a broken right shin. ... Filppulas goal was his 300th NHL point. Eric Fisher Jersey .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. Bryan Witzmann Jersey . - Quarterback Brady Quinn says he has been released by the Miami Dolphins. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Marcus-Peters-Chiefs-Jersey/ . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game.PHOENIX - Marshawn Lynch changed the script and fired back at his critics.After two days of giving only scripted answers, the Seattle Seahawks star running back gave his most extensive comments of Super Bowl week, mostly telling reporters why he wont talk to them.I dont know what story yall trying to get out of me. I dont know what image yall trying to portray of me, Lynch said Thursday. But it dont matter what yall think, what yall say about me because when I go home at night, the same people that I look in the face — my family that I love, thats all that really matter to me. So yall can go make up whatever yall want to make up because I dont say enough for yall to go and put anything out on me.When Lynch arrived at the podium, a man with a reporters credential who said he was a teacher asked him to give his students a shoutout.But Lynch wouldnt bite and began his unscripted statement.Yall shove cameras and microphones down my throat, Lynch continued. But when Im at home in my environment, I dont see yall, but yall mad at me. And if you aint mad at me, then what yall here for? I aint got nothing for yall, though. I told yall that.Lynch, who had spurned reporters efforts to get him to talk at mandatory news conferences Tuesday and Wednesday, seemed frustrated that they were still trying.Im here preparing for a game. And yall want to ask me these quesstions, which is understandable. Reggie Ragland Jersey. I could get down with that. But I told yall. Im not about to say nothing. ... All of my requirements are fulfilled.Lynch praised his teammates, his hometown of Oakland, California, and his Family First Foundation. When asked who the best player on the Seahawks was, he said: All of them.As he has all week, Lynch stayed five minutes before leaving.At Media Day on Tuesday, Lynch repeated: Im just here so I dont get fined while talking to reporters.On Wednesday, he replied to all questions with: You know why Im here.Lynch has a history of avoiding reporters. In November, the NFL fined him $50,000 for violations of the leagues media policy in addition to collecting the $50,000 fine that was imposed against Lynch for violations last season. The fine from 2013 was held in anticipation of future co-operation from Lynch.The Professional Football Writers of America complained to the league about Tuesdays session and Lynch had been apprised of a potential fine. A league spokesman declined comment.Lynch again wore a Beast Mode baseball cap and told everyone where they could buy one. The two hats he already wore this week have sold out on Lynchs website, where theyre part of his Beast Mode apparel line.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).