As the official affiliate radio broadcaster of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, TSN Radio will deliver live coverage of all

in FanArts 16.04.2018 10:31
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

TORONTO - It appears Canadian international defender Doneil Henry is getting his wish to play in Europe, only not in Cyprus as originally thought. Joey Gallo Jersey .Two sources confirmed Saturday the 21-year-old from Brampton, Ont., is headed to West Ham United in the English Premier League, pending a work permit hearing Monday.The move would cap a strange year for Henry, whose sale to a Cypriot club was shrouded in secrecy for months.Toronto confirmed in August that Henry had been sold to the Cyprus club in March/April, only to be loaned back to the MLS team. Neither Toronto nor Henry would initially name the team, later identified as Apollon Limassol.At the end of the MLS season, Toronto said Henrys loan period was up but could be extended.Henry, who has made no secret of his desire to play in Europe, spent 2 1/2 weeks training with West Ham prior to the 2014 MLS season.It was awesome, Henry said in March. I really enjoyed it. They were great guys, great coaching staff. They were really welcoming.The time at West Ham was facilitated by then-Toronto manager Ryan Nelsen, who captained Blackburn Rovers under Sam Allardyce, who now manages the Hammers.Nelsen, who was fired by Toronto at the end of August, was a big Henry backer.Hell go to the top, Nelsen predicted in May. I had to buy Sam Allardyce a couple of bottles of red just to get him back, to tell you the truth.No hell go to the top, theres no question about that. Hes got all the tools.Englands Daily Mail, quoting its own sources, said Allardyce believes Henry is raw, but talented. The Mail says West Ham is looking for a replacement for New Zealand defender Winston Reid, whose contract is expiring.A source told The Canadian Press that top Portuguese side Porto was also interested in Henry.Toronto FC had no comment on the West Ham move. Henry was the first player from Toronto FCs academy to graduate to the first team when he signed a pro contract in August 2010.He went on to play 70 league games, making 19 starts this season. But rookie Nick Hagglund was favoured as the campaign wore on. While athletically gifted, Henry made a few costly mistakes. West Ham stood fourth in the Premier League after play Saturday with a 9-4-4 record.Henrys quest for a work permit will not be helped by Canadas current world ranking of No. 122. But he has figured prominently under current national team manager Benito Floro.Should Henry join West Ham, hed follow in the top-tier footsteps of such former Canadian internationals as Jim Brennan (Norwich City), Craig Forrest (West Ham, Chelsea, Ipswich), Tomasz Radzinski (Everton, Fulham) and Paul Stalteri (Tottenham).Terry Dunfield, David Edgar, Junior Hoilett, Simeon Jackson, Jimmy Nicholl and Frank Yallop also played with clubs in Englands top division.Hoilett, who has yet to declare his international allegiance, currently plays for Queens Park Rangers in the Premier League.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Prince Fielder Jersey . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . Rougned Odor Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/russell-wilson-jersey-c-17/ . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs paid a price to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. Starting goaltender Jonathan Bernier suffered a lower-body injury Thursday as the Leafs went on to beat the Boston Bruins 4-3 in overtime. Bernier left the game at 8:22 of the third period favouring his left leg after Leafs defenceman Paul Ranger pushed Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron on top of Torontos goalie. Ranger was assessed a minor penalty for interference on the play and Bernier was replaced by James Reimer, who made 10 saves to record his 12th win of the season. "We were just kind of spinning around, pushing each other in front and he was looking for position," said Ranger of the battle with Bergeron. "I was pushing him around, next thing you know, I just pushed him and he was on top of (Bernier). "I want (Bernier) to be on the ice and on our team. We need him. Hes a key part of us. I hope that everything is OK. I dont know whats going to happen here." Leafs coach Randy Carlyle announced post-game that Bernier would undergo a MRI on Friday. Carlyle declined to say if his starter aggravated a groin injury suffered on Mar. 13 in the Leafs 3-2 win at Los Angeles. "Some times these things happen in hockey," said Ranger. "I just talked to (Bernier), he understands, these things happen some times." Bernier missed five games with the groin injury as the Leaffs went on an 0-5-0 slide while Reimer, who started all five games, posted a 4. Yu Darvish Jersey. 22 goals-against average and a .871 save percentage. "When you see a teammate go off accompanied by the training staff, its not good," said Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf. "You feel for him. Hes done so much for our team and hes such a big part of our team. Its a big loss. When we lose him to injury there it was definitely a blow to our team but Reims came in and did a great job for us." Bernier isnt the only health concern with the Maple Leafs as forward Joffrey Lupul did not play Thursday night. Lupul, according to the Leafs, suffered a lower-body injury while playing 18 minutes 32 seconds in the teams 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames on Tuesday. Lupul was replaced by David Clarkson on the teams second unit power play during the teams morning skate Thursday and was the first player off the ice. Lupul received treatment on Wednesday and then again on Thursday, but was deemed not ready for the game against the Bruins. Carlyle called Lupul doubtful for Saturday when Toronto plays host to the Winnipeg Jets. Lupul missed seven games with a groin injury suffered in the Leafs 6-0 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Nov. 25. With the injury to Lupul, the Leafs recalled forward Carter Ashton from the AHLs Toronto Marlies, but he was a healthy scratch in the win over the Bruins. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).