And they do look a bit similar"The two draft experts fro

in Residenz des Hokage 11.07.2019 07:45
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

m ESPN are at it again Ben Gedeon Jersey , as Todd McShay and Mel Kiper have each released what they call their “Grade A” mock drafts. In these mocks, they both project three rounds and make the selections that would give each NFL team an “A” in the post-draft grades that are always at least three years too premature in being handed out.(I say that every year. Nobody listens. Ah, well.)Both of these “Grade A” mocks are behind the great E$PN paywall, but we can talk about the discussions. The sequence of picks that both men make for the Minnesota Vikings are similar, though the prioritization might be something that fans won’t agree with. Both men took an offensive lineman in Round 1, a defensive tackle in Round 2, and a running back in Round 3.As a matter of fact http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-mackensie-alexander-jersey , both Kiper and McShay selected the same offensive lineman in Round 1, as they both tab University of Alabama offensive lineman Jonah Williams with the 18th pick. Both men, rightly, point out that Williams would be a huge addition to the Vikings’ offensive line, with Kiper pointing out that he could start immediately at either guard or tackle. Frankly, if Williams falls to #18, the Vikings should be running to the podium to give their card to Roger Goodell. . .but that’s just my opinion.Moving on to Round 2 Womens Adam Thielen Jersey , both McShay and Kiper selected a player that could slot in as the Vikings’ new three-technique tackle to replace the departed Sheldon Richardson. Kiper decides to select Ohio State defensive tackle Dre’Mont Jones (a name that has appeared a lot in our Mock Draft Database as a second-round pick for the Vikings), while McShay opts for Miami (FL) tackle Gerald Willis. Both Jones and Willis have their issues against the run, but if the Vikings want to attempt to replicate Richardson’s disruptiveness in the pass game, either of those two guys would be a solid pick.The running back position gets featured in Round 3 in these “Grade A” mocks, with McShay selecting Iowa State back David Montgomery, while Kiper decides to select Miles Sanders out of Penn State. While I’m not sure if running back is a spot I’d use a third-rounder on, of the two options presented I think I’d probably lean a bit more towards Montgomery. I think he’s a better receiver than Sanders Mike Remmers Jersey , and that’s something the Vikings seem to value out of their running backs. Not that Sanders would be a bad selection, necessarily. . .I just like Montgomery a little more.What do you think of these “Grade A” drafts, folks? Would either of them get an “A” from you? Minnesota Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo, sidelined since Week 5, will miss the rest of the season as the team placed him on injured reserve Tuesday.More Vikings coverageTop Tweets: Minnesota teams send best wishes to GophersVikings sign veteran guard KlineVikings agree to terms with kicker Dan BaileyVikings add RB depth, re-sign Ameer AbdullahFormer Vikings guard Easton agrees to four-year deal with SaintsSendejo suffered a groin injury in Minnesota’s win at Philadelphia on Oct. 7. He finishes the year with 27 tackles in five games. Last season he posted a career-high 80 tackles.Signed to a four-year contract in 2016, Sendejo has one year left on his deal. He is due to make $5.5 million in 2019 http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-marcus-sherels-jersey , according to the website overthecap.com, but Minnesota can cut him before June 1 without suffering any dead money on its salary cap.Taking Sendejo’s place on the active roster is cornerback Craig James. An undrafted free agent out of Eastern Illinois, James was in training camp with Minnesota and has been on the team’s practice squad the past six weeks.In addition, former Minnesota Gophers cornerback Jaylen Myrick was signed to the Vikings’ practice squad.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).