The Denver Broncos (2-2) have a very winnable game

in Regeln und Informationen 09.07.2019 09:18
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

on the road against the New York Jets (1-3) Domata Peko Jersey , but their history on the east coast is one that should give us pause. Nothing ever comes easily in the NFL.Collectively, the Mile High Report staff thinks the Broncos win easily 26-16 over the Jets. Against a rookie quarterback like Sam Darnold, who has struggled, a veteran defense like Denver’s should be able to control the game defensively. So if they do that, then the Broncos would only need an efficient offensive performance to win this game by two plus scores.Here is how we each broke this game down individually.Broncos 27, Jets 13It feels like the issues on offense might be here to stay with the Broncos in 2018, but against a team like the Jets there is no reason two scores don’t win this game for Denver. It is a road game on the east coast, however, so I won’t take anything for granted in this one. - Tim LynchBroncos 27, Jets 20I think Royce Freeman & Philip Lindsay notch a rushing TD each, and Keenum finally gets back on the TD board with an endzone target to Courtland Sutton. Sanders will less in receptions & targets. However, I think Keenum also throws another pick.Meanwhile, the defense will face a group with little in the way of playmakers. The iffy secondary will still give up some big plays it shouldn’t, but I think this is the game the Broncos’ pass rush gets back on course. - Taylor KotheBroncos 24, Jets 21A tough game on the road, this is the win that gets the Broncos back on track for a play-contending season. Von Miller will show up and give the Jets’ rookie QB a nice “Welcome to the NFL” sack while Chris Harris Jr. will send him a pick-six welcome package. I expect Case Keenum to have an improved game, taking advantage of a weak Jets’ secondary and a prime Courtland Sutton. Life is back to good on Monday. - Laurie Lattimore-VolkmannBroncos 23, Jets 6This game is a hard one to predict. One one hand you have the Broncos playing an early game on the east coast on the road. On the other hand, Sam Darnold kinda sucks. Then again, we only scored 23 on a piss poor Chiefs defense AT HOME, and the Jets are at least “middle of the road” on defense (exactly middle as they rank 16th). So, how can I predict we score even the measly 23 we did against the Chiefs? Plus the finger pointing has begun with the “offense needs to score more points” talk. Ugh. What to do, what to do? How about we slap around a rookie QB the way everyone else slaps around rookie QBs? How about we don’t be the “typical Broncos” and be the poster children of career games for other teams and players? How about we try that on for size guys! - Pete BaronBroncos 29 Ronald Leary Jersey , Jets 13The Broncos are more talented than the Jets. The Broncos are a better team than the Jets. The Broncos are going to beat the Jets. It’s not hard. Run the ball. Let the rookies take over and they should have no problem. 29-13 Broncos. - Adam MalnatiJets 23, Broncos 20There is no doubt the Broncos should win this game. They should win this game rather easily. How many times have we said that the last two years, only to feel either anger or disappointment at the result? In Denver’s last six games played on the East Coast, it is 1-5. Overall, in the last nine road games, the Broncos are 1-8 and 4-13 in the last 17. It’s OK, I’ll be that one fan. - Ian St. ClairBroncos 31, Jets 9Last time the Broncos played the Jets, they shut them out, and that was with Trevor Siemian at the helm, and are facing a talented but turnover prone young QB in Sam Darnold. I expect this one to be as easy of a win Denver will have on their schedule this year, and will help fans get last week’s taste out of their mouths. Broncos 31 (with a defensive TD), Jets 9. - Jeff EssaryGive us your score predictions in the comments section below.PFF’s Mike Renner says the Broncos defensive line is starting to get back to Super Bowl levels Pro Football Focus’s Mike Renner joined Orange and Blue 760 today and touched on multiple topics. One topic he touched on was the Broncos defensive line is getting back to “Super Bowl levels” again which is obviously great news.This unit may not be as good as the Broncos 2015 defensive line/front seven, but they’re certainly close. Obviously, linebacker/pass rusher/game wrecker Von Miller is the focal point, but players like Shelby Harris and rookie Bradley Chubb were consistent terrors as well. Harris earned the highest grade of any Broncos defender per Renner while Chubb had himself a great even though it really doesn’t show up in the stat line. In Pro Football Focus’s refocused piece, they talk about how Miller didn’t even play his best game and that Chubb held his own against a good veteran offensive tackle. This unit only should get better. Miller had three sacks but didn’t play his best game apparently, Bradley Chubb was playing in his first game, and they had former second-round pick DeMarcus Walker inactive. He has shown he can provide solid interior pressure and should factor into things at some point this season. Like Renner says, this unit is once again nearing Super Bowl levels. If Case Keenum can cut down on his turnovers which his career track record says he will and the Broncos run game continues to be good, this team will be back in the playoffs in 2018. It should be a fun season and a nice whooping of Jon Gruden and the Raiders this weekend should only raise my/our confidence even more.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).