After yesterday’s trade of pass-rusher Robert Quinn to D

in Residenz des Hokage 28.06.2019 05:37
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

allas for a 2020 draft pick Mark Duper Jersey , the Dolphins have stripped away most of the high-priced veterans on the roster.But there’s still one sticking out like a sore high-priced veteran.Via Armando Salguero of the , safety Reshad Jones is the big outlier among the current roster, which could lead to a move later this offseason or certainly next year.It’s not that the 31-year-old Jones isn’t playing well. He had three interceptions last season, tied for the team lead. But he signed a five-year, $60 million extension in 2017 Mark Clayton Jersey , and it would cost more to cut him than keep him now. Releasing or trading him now would cause a huge dead money hit on the salary cap, while a deal after June 1 would make it effectively a wash against the cap (saving $100,000) over the $17.16 million he’s scheduled to count now.The Dolphins have younger (i.e. cheaper) options at safety, including Minkah Fitzpatrick and T.J. McDonald, so they could withstand the departure more easily than some other positions Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , where they’ve shed veterans without backfilling.Phinsider Meme Central: G5 You already know the last game was a “kick to the nuts” as Adam Gase so eloquently put it.However, this was different.Taking an embarrassing L when the team collapses is one thing, but the lengths & depths to which our fan base raged after the game was something I just couldn’t deal with.It’s not often that I willingly step away from Twitter voluntarily, but it was absolutely necessary for the better part of 48 hours after this game.The socials were a complete $hitstorm of misguided, wanna-be hot takes on our QB and pure rage calling for the owner to blow the team up Larry Csonka Jersey , fire everyone and start over.As a side note, I’ll remind everyone we’re 3-2 and still tied for 1st in our division.Don’t get me wrong, we have some massive issues on the OL with 60% of our starters missing and zero talented depth.This domino effect caused Ryan Tannehill to go from “in the running for 2018 NFL MVP” after week 3 to “Miami needs to find a QB“ just 2 weeks later.No, he cannot & will not ever “carry a team,” but Tannehill is above-average when given time in a decent scheme (those last 2 caveats should be re-read for emphasis).But that’s not why you’re here — on to the shenanigans.This is how I envision our entire fan base after the last game.Drown Those Sorrows@nashmax73My therapist suggested I deal with my anger by spending time in an adult coloring book.It hasn’t gone well.STILL ANGRY!@nashmax73Here’s your in-game photo of the action from Dolphins at Bengals....S.O.S...@nashmax73In related news Dan Marino Jersey , I came across a job posting on Craigslist from the Miami Dolphins.Something about “SEEKING FAT GUYS WHO CAN STOP OTHER FAT GUYS FROM HITTING OUR QUARTERBACK - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.”Hope they find a Fat Bastard who can block worth a damn.Dead Sexy OL@nashmax73Week 1: We win the game, but lose all-pro LG Josh SittonWeek 2 & 3:We win some more despite missing 20% of our OLWeek 4: We lose our C Kilgore & the game, so now missing 40% of our OLWeek 5: Up 17-0 we lose our LT Tunsil, then the game, so now missing 60% of our OLRyan Tannehill doesn’t like this trend one bit...RIP Ryan Tannehill@nashmax73#RIP

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).