after a brutal offensive performance for Virginia. Averag

in FanArts 24.06.2019 07:55
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Joe Harris had plenty of company in his misery after a brutal offensive performance for Virginia. Averaging 12 1-2 points per game as the Cavaliers scoring leader, he managed just two in a 48-38 loss to No. 8 Wisconsin on Wednesday night. Harris missed nine of 10 shots. The rest of the starting five? They missed 15 of 21. "We obviously had a horrendous offensive night." Harris said. The Cavaliers 23.4 per cent (11 of 47) shooting percentage was the fourth-lowest in school history, and the 38 points was the second-fewest for a Virginia team in the shot clock era, since 1986. Wisconsin limited Virginia to its lowest point total since a 77-36 loss to Connecticut on Nov. 29, 1993. It figured to make Thursdays film session eye-opening. "Were going to learn how poorly we played offensively and how out of sync and out of character we got," Harris said. "Were all going to be shocked." The Cavaliers (7-2) had won six in a row, helped by unselfish play and ball movement that led to good shots. "I dont know what the heck was going on tonight. The mindset wasnt there," Harris said. The Badgers, led by Josh Gassers 11 points, won despite shooting just 29 per cent, making 15 of 52 shots, and gave coach Bo Ryan his 300th victory with the Badgers. The Badgers (9-0) extended their best start since opening 11-0 in 1993-94. They limited Virginia to just three baskets in a stretch of nearly 22 minutes spanning the halves. Wisconsin avenged a 60-54 loss to the Cavaliers in Madison, Wis., in last years ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Harris scored 22 points in that win. "I think Wisconsin did to us, in a way, what we did to them last year," Virginia coach Tony Bennett said. "Last year we outlasted them a little bit. When it mattered, they were sounder, more poised and made plays." London Perrantes led Virginia with eight points. The Cavaliers tried to make a run by speeding up the slow pace midway through the second half, but came up well short. Malcolm Brogdon was 1 for 7 and Anthony Gill went 1 for 3. Harris was called for a charge after a steal with Virginia trailing 43-36, and after Gasser made a free throw for Wisconsin, the Cavaliers missed three shots from within 3 feet on their next trip. Wisconsin used a 10-5 run over the last 7 minutes of the first half to lead 25-20 at the break. The Badgers also scored the first five points of the second half as Virginias string of missed shots stretched to 13. After Dario Atkins hit a free throw for the Cavaliers 4:23 into the second half, a putback by Frank Kaminsky and a drive by Traevon Jackson pushed Wisconsins lead to 34-21, and Virginia took a timeout. The Cavaliers scored seven straight points, energizing the crowd as they closed to 37-30 on Akil Mitchells free throw with 8:08 to play, but Ben Brust scored on a drive and Gassers 3-pointer made it 42-30. The Cavaliers got to 44-38 with 1:40 left, but never scored again. Wholesale Rangers Jerseys . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th. Cheap Adidas Rangers Jerseys . The Wild, playing their first game since leading scorer Mikko Koivu broke his ankle Saturday at Washington, have won three straight for the first time since Nov. 1-5. Koivu underwent surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least four weeks. http://www.cheapnewyorkrangersjerseys.com/ . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri. Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Cheap New York Rangers Jerseys . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask.Jose Mourinho has said Manchester United are keeping their options open in the transfer market following reports they are set to sign Paul Pogba. According to Sky in Italy, United had an £85m bid for Pogba rejected by Juventus on Tuesday, although Mourinho has since refused to confirm or deny whether the France international is a target.The Serie A champions reportedly told Manchester United a world-record fee in excess of £100m would be accepted. Would Pogba transform Utd? Would Paul Pogba transform Manchester United? We take a look... When asked by Sky Sports News HQ if he would have a problem spending that kind of sum on one player, Mourinho said United are in a comfortable financial position but would not leave themselves in the hands of one [selling] club.He said: It is the power of Man United but it is also the power of football because in this moment the market is going in such a direction where I never know what is expensive, I never know what is cheap. Pogba helped France to the final of Euro 2016, where they lost to Portugal Because what one season is very expensive, the next season is very cheap, so the market is going in that direction.We are in a comfortable position but we know what it is wrong and what is right. We know what the balance is and, I repeat, we are not going to be only focusing on one player. Mourinho has made three signings since taking charge of Man Utd We are not going to be in the hands of one club that may sell and maybe doesnt sell. We need a fourth player with a certain profile and were going to get it.Everybody speaks about one, but it wouldnt be a surprise for me if it is not him and it is another one because we went for profile. Mata not expected to leave Mourinho says Spaniard has place in his Man Utd squad We have two more options in front of us and we are going to close one.Manchester United have signed three players this summer - Eric Bailly, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic - and Mourinho says 75 per cent of the clubs business is done. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to link up with Man Utd next Sunday after a post-Euro 2016 break However, he anticipates a battle to secure his fourth signing, suggesting other clubs are involved for his main midfield target.I am not going to try to make you naive and believe that we are not trying for one player, he added. You have smoke, you have fire - you used to say something like that, right? Pogba shows off his basketball skills at the expense of Romelu Lukaku Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your VI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot.dddddddddddd First of all, we know the player belongs to another club, which is not a small club. It is also a big club, one with economic power to fight for their best players, to try and keep their best players.Apart from that, we know other clubs are also involved and for us it is not, Are we going to win the race or lose the race? It is not a race, it is just the market.When you go to the market, you have other options. You cannot focus on one, so we are in a very comfortable situation. Manchester United are currently in China on a pre-season tour Manchester United arrived in China for their pre-season tour on Wednesday but executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward was not on the plane.He reportedly stayed back to work on negotiations over Pogba, and Mourinho said the pair enjoy a good working relationship in a difficult transfer market.He added: My relationship with Mr Woodward is very good, it is very open. I never create a kind of situation for him that is black or white. It is not black or white, I give him options. Heres a look at the stats behind Pogba, who could become the most expensive player in world football Since day one I tried to be pragmatic in my analysis, I try to give him different options so hes not feeling the pressure that, I need to get this player because this is the player the manager wants.The manager is trying to make things quite simple for everyone. The market is already difficult.My board doesnt need that pressure to come from the manager. My board needs to be calm, feel that we have other options. Also See: Utds Pogba bid rejected Would Pogba transform Utd? Becks on Jose, Pep and the title Jose: Sam needs support Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).