Memories are like a thick

in Regeln und Informationen 15.06.2019 04:15
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

Memories are like a thick book. Every time you turn up a page, you will know the preciousness of time and the preciousness of life. A page book is like every day we walked through Cheap Cigarettes. There are joy, pain, jealousy, hatred, and here we record every day of our lives. Some things are things that we can easily forget, and some things are We can't forget this life. Even if you don't have to look at it, you know which page it is on. That year, it was very clear, and only when we calm down, we will go to the fine taste and aftertaste. The past is like a ruler in the process of growing up, and it is faultless and helpless. Disappointment gave us endless gains and enlightenment. Memories are precious and the most beautiful things. Now we are all grown up. Although we have gained a lot, we are also in the field, we are aware, but we are becoming more and more lonely Marlboro Lights. We are no longer alone. We have our own responsibilities and fate, which we cannot escape in this life. We can only face it calmly. Life is often like this. We can't ask for other people's things, but ours will always be ours, and others will not be able to replace them. God is fair, he will not care for us because of our laziness and greed. A lot of things about interest are created through our hard hands. It is inevitable to pay for it. Because life depends on quality, life dependence and value. For our alma mater, we all have a good memory. Memory always touches the heart of our love. Each of us has our own unforgettable past. This is what we walked step by step. The hardships and hardships are only in our hearts. We are so naive and cute when we are children. The kindness that is infiltrated in the bones is something we don't have now. Perhaps these are the real life forces. For my alma mater, my memory is excellent, as if it was yesterday, and now I often think of the bits and pieces that happened before. Think about it and feel very good. Very precious, remember that when I was in the fifth grade, we moved into the new campus. The new teaching building is very beautiful. It has four floors, tall and beautiful. The classroom is very spacious and bright Marlboro Red. It is a good place to study. We are a good place to learn. I came here with joy and passion. The school is located in the west of our village. I can see it when I look up. It is especially conspicuous. It is very convenient for me to go to school. At the time, in the village of Shili Ba, we count the most style of our school. The tall teaching building stands upright in the village and looks extraordinarily beautiful. The facilities in the school are also very complete, and the primary schools are also being revoked. They are concentrated in our school and there are many students. At that time, there were two classes in one grade. I was in class 52, and there were more than forty students in our class. Many of them did not know Cigarettes Online. Many of them were transferred from the countryside. Usually we get along very well, there are very good students among them, and they are at the forefront every time they take the exam. Of course, there are also students who are not good at learning, and who are mischievous. I didn��t study well at the time, but I didn��t have them so naughty. For me: ��Mathematics�� is the subject I hate the most. . No one can blame, maybe it was too stupid at the time. My class teacher is surnamed Wang. She is the principal of our school. Because of the small number of teachers at the school, she was honored to pick up our class. She wears very good classmates Newport Cigarettes. It is like the care and love of your own child. At that time, she had already regarded us as a family. In the past two years, I felt endless warmth. Warm teacher Wang gave us a language class. The students liked her class very much. I am also very I like to usually show us some slides, videos and other information about learning and learning, and constantly increase our extracurricular knowledge, so that our study is no longer so boring, boring, I really like Mr. Wang because she gave My mother loves love and care. At that time, she knew that my eyes were not very good. I put me in the first row. She knew that I was late and rarely scolded me. She knew that I rarely talked in class, and often praise me. I have to praise me two or three times a week, praise me for being sensible, not talking, being polite, being a good student, etc. I was really embarrassed at the time, because I knew that my academic performance was not good. I also knew that she hoped that I could be like a good student, but I failed her expectations of me. Now think about it, I really regret that I didn��t study well at the beginning. However, at that time, my composition was still written and I remembered it once. I wrote an essay of my heartbeat. Teacher Wang praised me and said that I wrote well and was very real. I didn't think much about it at the time. I just wrote the real side. Although it was not well written, it was still true. I still remember the words that Teacher Wang said, writing, truth is the most important, and fictional things are not good. She often said to her classmates: "When writing is to write real things, it will be touching, because these are the things we have experienced." My deceitful essay is about the school, about the math teacher, then I I don't like math class most, especially the exam, because I don't understand, I can't learn well, and I have to be punished. So I hate it, and our math teacher at that time was very strict. Whenever we finished the test, we were very scared. There are a lot of students who can't test well, and the teacher is almost vomiting blood. Her eyes are full of cold, then the punishment between the teaching stick and the palm. At that time, we were really scared and timid. My math teacher surnamed Yang, she usually Although it is strict, she is indeed a good teacher. For us, she has put a lot of effort into it. The reason why she is doing this is for us. Let us always remember to study, once, or many times, which class we are most afraid of in the exam, some students will use the leave as an excuse to escape punishment, I take three exams each time. A dozen points, I did not ask for a holiday, so I was often punished by the teacher. Whenever our hands hurt, in her class, no one dares to speak, they will listen carefully, and a question, she will repeat it many times, for fear that we can't understand. However, she is sometimes very kind. She will tell us some things she has experienced or the students she has taught us to teach us how to learn. She rarely laughs, but she is very beautiful and very friendly. We also respect her very much. I love her. I don't usually talk about it. Maybe I am not familiar with the new school. Maybe it is not enough confidence in my own shortcomings and defects. But after a period of contact, everything becomes so familiar. Fortunately, my relationship with my classmates is still good, not bad. No one bullied me. I was very good with a few classmates in the class. They talked to me in a village. We went to school and went out to school. I remember that the winter in the north was particularly cold, and th
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).