www.thepanthersclub.com

in Regeln und Informationen 06.06.2019 08:11
von hongwei28 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

ESPN’s all-rookie team included not one Stitched Trai Turner Jersey , but two members of Carolina’s 2018 draft class. Despite a disappointing 2018 campaign, the Carolina Panthers have displayed a plethora of promise for the future. Rookies Donte Jackson and D.J. Moore have a lot to do with that. They were selected to ESPN’s all-rookie team, which featured talents such as Saquon Barkley, Baker Mayfield, and other rookies who performed well on the big stage in 2018. Moore and Jackson were on that list, not as honorable mentions Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , but as front-runners. That says a lot about their performances for our Panthers this past season.Donte Jackson is “like that!” (as he says...) Jackson was overlooked as he was selected 55th overall in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft. The rookie cornerback played with a huge chip on his shoulder, and his performance this season displayed that. Jackson had 74 combined tackles, four interceptions, and one forced fumble as he started every game for the Panthers. He lead all rookie corners in interceptions this season.Watch as he takes a Drew Brees interception to the house on an attempted two-point conversion:D.J. Moore also exceeded expectations with his rookie season. Moore was Carolina’s first pick in last year’s draft, so he received high expectations almost immediately after he was drafted. Luckily, his on-field performance didn’t disappoint. He had 788 receiving yards and two touchdowns Stitched Ryan Kalil Jersey , along with 172 rushing yards. And let’s remember this: Cam Newton’s shoulder injury prevented Moore from having more opportunities on deep routes. Imagine the damage Moore can do once Cam is back at one-hundred percent. It’s exciting to see that there’s “Moore” potential waiting to be unleashed. Watch Moore display his tremendous athleticism as he takes this catch for six against the Falcons:Which rookie do you think had the better season, Panthers fans? Share your thoughts with us! The only question is how many new starters will the Panthers have in 2019."As we say in the South, the Panthers have a tough row to hoe with regards to its offensive line this offseason. With the retirement of center Ryan Kalil four of the five offensive line positions could have a new starter in 2019. I see Trai Turner returning at right guard as a lock. It gets a lot less certain from there.Certainly Taylor Moton will land at one of the tackle positions, preferably left tackle. That would allow Darryl Williams to slide back in at right tackle once he is healthy. If Moton is more valuable at right tackle then we still have Matt Kalil, who says he is healthy and ready to get back on the field. I’m not as quick as others throw in the towel on the younger Kalil, but he is on his last opportunity. Plus that quote doesn’t really give me a big warm and fuzzy. Seems you need something driving you to get through a NFL season. How about Tyler Larson at center? I’m thinking the Panthers could try to upgrade from Larson Dennis Daley Carolina Panthers Jersey ,who could still remain multi-position back-up. You can say the same for left guard Greg Van Roten. We could have two new free agents in both positions.Best case scenarioThe Panthers re-sign Darryl Williams to play right tackle next to Trai Turner at right guard. Matt Kalil kicks inside and proves to be a serviceable left guard. Taylor Moton turns into a Pro Bowl left tackle. Finally we sign a kick ass free agent to play center and BAM! There you go! Top 10 offensive line.A more likely scenarioThe Panthers cut Kalil taking a $14 million dead money hit (more than his $12 million salary). I do see the Panthers bringing back Darryl Williams, they would be crazy not too provided he is healthy. Less certain is whether Moton can play the left side. If Moton is smart he is spending the entire offseason boning up on playing the left side. If not Moton at left tackle then one of the two right tackles has to kick inside to guard. Moton seems like he would be better at left guard. In this scenario we have to bring in a free agent or pray we can find a decent option in the draft. That actually sounds too risky to fall in this category.Worst case scenarioThe Panthers essentially do nothing in free agency, instead choosing to rely on the draft and who they have on the roster at the moment. They let Williams walk for whatever reason. Turner and Moton return to the right side which is good, but we end up with Larson at center and Van Roten and Kalil filling out the left side. Does that line up instill any confidence Cam Newton won’t get roughed up yet again in 2019? It doesn’t too me either. In the end we should expect something in the middle. The Panthers aren’t going to land one of the top free agents at left tackle. Actually they rarely land a top free agent at any position. This offseason that could change. We do after all have Marty Hurney back at general manager. As nice as it sounds I’m not holding my breath though it would be one way for new owner David Tepper to break with history. Spending big money to protect your $100 million quarterback seems like a shrewd move if you look at the potential benefits.If the Panthers stick with their history they will bring in a second tier guy who we hope suddenly turns his career around. Our only other hope is we spend an early draft pick or two on the offensive line. Which do you think is more likely Panthers fans? I’ve got a poll for you.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).