Von Miller is liking what he is seeing

in Regeln und Informationen 30.05.2019 08:12
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

So far Isaac Yiadom Jersey , Von Miller is liking what he is seeing from new Denver Broncos head coach Vic Fangio."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Von Miller praises Vic Fangio after first official team workoutNew,67commentsSo far, Von Miller is liking what he is seeing from new Denver Broncos head coach Vic Fangio. Von Miller praises Vic Fangio after first official team workoutRon Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsIf anyone can gauge a new head coach early, it would be Von Miller. New Denver Broncos head coach Vic Fangio will be Miller’s fourth head coach in nine seasons. So far, so good, as Fangio has already impressed after the teams first official workout of the 2019 season.For Von Miller, the biggest thing for him was to see if Fangio was going to be the same guy he met and saw at the introductory presser three months ago.“I was here for the press conference, and same guy that everybody saw in the press conference was the same guy that we saw this morning,” Miller said. “That’s a compliment. You don’t want this guy to be in the press conference, then he gets in front of the team and is this guy, then when you’re one-on-one with him he’s this guy. It’s not the case with Coach Vic, and I knew that from all the players that he’s coached that I’m familiar with. I knew he was that type of guy, and he was definitely that today.”On MHR Live on Tuesday night, I thought this could be a dig at Vance Joseph, but it could just be Miller letting everyone know that what you see with Fangio is what they got. The other takeaway from Von’s initial impression of Fangio is what kind of things will be stressed throughout the offseason. Fangio cares about technique and assignment Royce Freeman Jersey , which I translated as ‘smart football’ at every level. “It was just technique, assignment and really just keep everything simple—but it’s easier said than done,” Miller said. “Coach Fangio, he’s all about technique, assignment, intensity and effort, and I like that. He’s an outside linebacker guru, and he’s up next with me.”It sounds like every detail is going to be coached and practiced until the little things aren’t even a focus anymore. This clearly goes back to the ‘death by inches’ mantra of Fangio’s initial presser and this Broncos fan couldn’t be happier to hear that. The Broncos’ season has rapidly gone south, and with it the futures of coach Vance Joseph and quarterback Case Keenum. Joseph appears certain to be fired, and Keenum likely won’t be back as the starting quarterback next season. Keenum is, unsurprisingly, unhappy about that.Keenum said after Monday night’s loss to the Raiders that everyone on the Broncos wants to win to save Joseph’s job, but it’s just not working out.鈥淣obody likes not winning, we all hate it,” Keenum said Courtland Sutton Jersey , via ESPN. 鈥淲e want all want to play hard, we all want to win for coach Joseph, we all love him, he鈥檚 an incredible human and a great football coach. I want to play hard for him, for every guy in that locker room. That鈥檚 big a part of our team, our identity, that we all stick together, love, like and respect each other, that we all fight for each other. But it鈥檚 a production league, when you鈥檙e not winning, it鈥檚 tough.鈥欌€橧t has been a tough year in Denver. And a year that will result in significant changes, which will start next week.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).