Chicagos Gonzalo Segares ran back toward the

in FanArts 27.05.2019 04:30
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- The Seattle Sounders benefited from an own goal in the 89th minute to beat the Chicago Fire 2-1 Saturday night for their fourth straight win. Chicagos Gonzalo Segares ran back toward the goal to clear the ball and instead knocked it into the net. "We did a very good job in making offensive chances and we didnt connect on that one but we connected on an own goal," said Seattle midfielder Mauro Rosales. "It was a lucky one. But I think we deserved the win because we had the effort to go forward and control of the game. It was a great game for us." Lamar Neagle also scored for Seattle (14-8-4), which has won seven of its last eight to move two points behind first-place Real Salt Lake in the Western Conference. Neagle is tied for the team lead with seven goals and has been a big part of the hot streak and turnaround from early in the year. "We saw people kind of panicking and wondering how this year was going to turn out," Neagle said. "We knew from the start and if you look around our locker room we are a confident bunch and the players to do it. We have the veterans and our new guys are stepping up left and right." Mike Magee had a goal for the Fire (10-11-5), which has never beaten the Sounders while losing for the fourth straight time in Seattle. "It happens," Fire coach Frank Klopa said about the own goal. "Youre running behind and sometimes the ball comes and those things happen. Its a little disappointing now not to walk away with points. I thought the team played really well and definitely deserved to walk away with points." Magee gave the Fire a 1-0 lead in the 25th minute on a left-footed kick from the centre of the box off an assist from Dilly Duka. Magee, who didnt play in the second half, broke free behind the defence to receive the ball and shot it past goalkeeper Michael Gspurning for his 15th goal. Magee hurt his groin in the first half and sat out the second half. "With the amount of games coming up and being on turf this game we wanted to make sure we dont miss him for four or five games," Klopa said. "He tweaked it a little but it could have been worse. He came out and hopefully we got it on time and he will be ready for Wednesday." Seattles Osvaldo Alonso missed a penalty kick in the 30th minute that goalkeeper Sean Johnson punched away. A hand ball in the penalty area by Bakary Soumare off a corner kick set up the attempt. Neagle blasted a left-footed kick in the 40th minute off an assist from Marc Burch to tie the score. Johnson had saves early in the second half on Seattle shots by Alonso and Obafemi Martins, who returned after missing four games with a sprained ankle. Johnson made a diving save on a shot by Alonso in the 50th minute. Martins shot wide on a header in the 83rd minute. Seattles Clint Dempsey and Eddie Johnson missed the game while training with the U.S. national team for Tuesdays game against Mexico in Columbus, Ohio. Boomer Esiason Jersey . Bjoerndalen broke the record he shared with cross-country skiing great Bjoern Daehlie, also matching his fellow Norwegians record of eight gold medals. Bjoerndalen earlier won gold in Sochi in the mens sprint biathlon. Ryan Finley Jersey .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jonah-williams-jersey . - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. Germaine Pratt Jersey .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. Wholesale Bengals Jerseys . 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim.Ray Rice says that an NFL team would have to be willing to look deeper into who I am and realize that me and my wife had one bad night.The former Ravens running back told NBCs Today show Tuesday the only thing I can hope for and wish for is a second chance.An arbitrator threw out Rices indefinite suspension last Friday, making him a free agent. But no franchise may be willing to sign the three-time Pro Bowl pick after seeing the in-elevator video of Rice striking his-then fiancee.ddddddddddddRice says: I took full responsibility for everything that I did.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).