According to various reports, the striker is about to s

in FanArts 27.05.2019 04:19
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

Wayne Rooney is about to be the highest-paid player in English football. According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. The 28-year-old England international came over to United from Everton in 2004. Though a five-time Premier League champion and Champions League-winner with the club, Rooneys time with United has not gone without its controversy. In August of 2010, Rooney released a statement questioning the Red Devils ambition and declaring his intent to leave the club. Only days later in a dramatic turn of events, Rooney signed a contract extension. Towards the end of last season, Sir Alex Ferguson claimed that Rooney had submitted a transfer request and speculation grew about Rooneys future with the arrival of David Moyes at Old Trafford, Rooneys former manager at Everton with whom he shared a frosty relationship. Although, Rooney denied that he wanted out, he was linked for a majority of the summer with a move to rivals Chelsea. By the beginning of the season, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho delcared his pursuit of the striker dead. Defending champion United currently sits seventh in the BPL table, 11 points adrift of Liverpool for the final Champions League place. The clubs next fixture is on Saturday when it travels to Selhurst Park to take on Crystal Palace. Mark Jackson Jersey . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. Myles Turner Jersey . Samir Nasris 88th-minute equalizer at Etihad Stadium will be of little consolation to City, which is now six points behind league leader Liverpool and four points behind second-place Chelsea. Third-place City has a game in hand but the surprise result against Sunderland, coupled with Sundays 3-2 loss at Liverpool, may be a setback too far in its bid for a second championship in three seasons. http://www.cheappacersjerseyssale.com/kids-reggie-miller-pacers-jersey/ . It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm. Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Darren Collison Jersey . Braves reliever David Carpenter was also fined for throwing at Rockies outfielder Corey Dickerson in the same game, which featured several ejections, including Colorado manager Walt Weiss. INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Like most kids growing up near Boston, David Blatt lived and breathed the Celtics. They were his team, the only team. Pressing a transistor radio against his ear, Blatt listened as legendary announcer Johnny Most described how Bill Russell grabbed rebounds and when John Havlicek "stole the ball!" At an early age, he was hooked on hoops. "I kind of had that NBA dream in my ear and in my heart," Blatt said. And now, its back in his life. Blatt was introduced Wednesday as the new coach of the Cavaliers, a team in transition as it prepares to select first in the NBA draft and make a strong run at LeBron James, the soon-to-be free agent who has several other teams making moves to try and get him. Blatt spent the past two decades in Israel, where he developed into a top international coach. Now, after winning numerous titles across Europe and guiding Russia to a bronze medal in the 2012 London Olympics, Blatt is ready to take on the challenge of coaching on pro basketballs biggest stage. It was time to make the jump, and the Cavs helped Blatts overseas leap. "Absolutely its a challenge," Blatt said of his upcoming transition. "But Ive got to tell you, the game is not so different as people think it is. Its a little bit longer here. Perhaps the level of athleticism and speed all around the court is different. But its not like playing baseball and soccer. Its still the same game." Blatt isnt hung up on labels or perceptions. He doesnt consider himself an Israeli coach, European coach or any type for that matter. He doesnt favouroffence over defence. "Im a basketball coach," he said, "someone who through teaching and working with people and getting the most out of my players and staff has always seen the success of the team as paramount." The Cavaliers spent nearly six weeks looking for their third coach in three years before hiring Blatt, who recently resigned as coach of Maccabi Tel Aviv, a squad he led to this years Euroleague title. Cavs general manager David Griffin said Blatt was one of "five or six" candidates who had full-blown interviews and the club contacted as many as 11 coaches. "Hes truly the embodiment of every characteristic we most sought in a coach," GGriffin said.dddddddddddd. "Hes a guy who has passion, creativity and intelligence. As a coach, hes able to adjust in ways that make him special because of those things. He lives those things as a man as well. Because of all that, the players all feel him in a very powerful way. David is an authentic leader." The team hired finalist Tyronn Lue as an associate head coach under Blatt. Blatt understands theres a responsibility that comes with being the first at anything. He believes other European coaches are as qualified to coach in the NBA, but hes the one getting the chance. "I know Im carrying the torch, and I hope like hell I dont drop it," he said. "I dont plan to. It does mean a great deal." Blatt was charming, convincing and self-effacing during a 30-minute news conference at Cleveland Clinic Courts. Blatt said he had previous chances to come to the NBA, but the timing wasnt right. "Somebody told me the reason I did it is because I missed Boston lobster and macaroni and cheese," he cracked. "Theres something to that, honestly." Blatt is taking over a team that went 33-49 last season and underachieved for Mike Brown, who was fired on May 12, ending his second stint in Cleveland. Blatt believes the Cavs have the pieces to be a contender, and that its up to him to put them together. And that would be the case in any country. "I find a group of guys that want to be coached, that want to learn, that care about winning," he said. "Those are things I have to emphasize with them, that I have to strengthen and help them understand the right way to do it. "Ive coached enough great players in my life to know when guys are happy playing together and are seeing that doing it the right way brings and fosters the spirit you need to win, it doesnt make a difference where you coach." Blatt feels hes finally where he belongs. He had a great run overseas, but it was time to come back to where he started. It was time to come home. "I was happy and fulfilled in what I was doing," he said. "But I never, for a moment, lost the hope that I would come full circle and make my way back to the places where I grew up and to be part of something that was so much a part of me." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).