Sean Davis Jersey

in Regeln und Informationen 18.05.2019 05:25
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

The Steelers traded Antonio Brown Merril Hoge Jersey , and they lost Le'Veon Bell in free agency. Neither divorce was amicable.Whether the Steelers are “better off” is yet to be determined, but at least one fact is undeniable: The two playmakers contributed a combined 2,409 touches for 19,322 yards and 116 touchdowns in their years in Pittsburgh.“I think it has been highly chronicled, and I think it has been too chronicled,” Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Monday, via Mark Kaboly of TheAthletic.com. “Some things have been said that may or may not have been true. All I know is neither one of those guys are members of our team anymore.“Relationships run their course, and the fact that neither one of them are here speaks to that.”Tomlin said “there’s too much talk” about the players’ departures but understands winning football games is the only way to end that.On March 10, the Steelers agreed to send Brown to the Raiders for third- and fifth-round picks. That seems hardly enough for one of the best players in football as the Pro Bowl receiver contributed 11,207 receiving yards and 74 touchdowns in his nine seasons in Pittsburgh.But all good things must end, and after last season, Brown was ready for a new employer, and the Steelers were ready to be rid of the drama.“We can’t do this with hostages, man. We need volunteers,” Tomlin said. “We need good players Mark Barron Jersey , good guys who want to be here and if guys can’t check those boxes, it’s probably best for all parties involved to go our separate ways.” Brown complained often and loudly in the offseason about a lack of respect from the Steelers. Tomlin was asked about the belief that he treated Brown differently, which led to at least part of the fissure. “I don’t know in what ways you are referring, but certainly I treat people fairly,” Tomlin said. “I don’t aspire to treat everybody exactly the same. That’s just the reality of how I function.” West Virginia LB David Long, Miami RB Travis Homer, Florida RB Jordan Scarlett and Ohio State RB Mike Weber rounded out the list of visitors to the Steelers facilities on Tuesday"The Pittsburgh Steelers hosted their second group on pre-draft visitors on Tuesday, welcoming another five prospects to team facilities to meet with the coaching staff. And following on from the theme of Monday, the players invited featured a number of offensive options once again. Notre Dame wide receiver Miles Boykin might be the most notable name among the group this time around, joined on his visit by West Virginia linebacker David Long, Miami running back Travis Homer, Florida running back Jordan Scarlett and Ohio State RB Mike Weber. As per Bob Labriola of Steelers.com.The Steelers have now met with six running backs in the last two days, a strong indicator that the position is under consideration for selection this year. But given the list of names they have met with in Pittsburgh, it appears that this need will be address at the end of the second-round, or more likely Donnie Shell Jersey , early on Day 3 of the draft.Scouting reports for all five players can be found below, along with a highlight video for each prospect.WR, Miles Boykin, Notre DameScouting report from Lance Zierline of NFL.com.LB, David Long, West VirginiaScouting report from Lance Zierline of NFL.com.RB, Jordan Scarlett, FloridaScouting report from Lance Zierline of NFL.com.RB, Mike Weber, Ohio StateScouting report from Lance Zierline of NFL.com.RB, Travis Homer, Miami (FL)Scouting report from Lance Zierline of NFL.com.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).