The autumn is getting

in Regeln und Informationen 04.05.2019 03:06
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

The autumn is getting thicker, and the thin single coat can't resist the raging autumn wind. I have to add clothes. This season, I always feel that there is no clothes to wear. Open the closet, either too thick or too thin. There are a few pieces in the season. When I went to buy it, I felt that I couldn��t wear it for a long time. Autumn is a colorful season, and it is the season of red mountains and red leaves. I don't like black, in such a colorful autumn, with a touch of bright color, in the enchanting autumn, Ying Yingmei and her sister bought new clothes, and I was shocked to hear that my uncle died. A few days ago Carton Sale On Newports, what happened? What happened? Husband also did not know the details, the parents have rushed to the uncle's home. When we came back, we told us that we were still busy with chopping wood in the mountains yesterday. We felt uncomfortable this morning, and we finally died in ten minutes! Sad and speechless Dirt Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, I hope to go all the way. Since ancient times, the autumn is sad and cold, but I am always reluctant to associate the fall with the fall. And this autumn, the death of several elders has also made our hearts bleak and sentimental. In another world, there is no disease Cheap Newport 100S Free Shipping, no interest, everything is so quiet and calm, water is silent, people are speechless. Life is short, what can we do to have an interesting life? Can you grasp your own happiness? Can you find peace in this impetuous and utilitarian world? Born to the blessings, passing by, in the journey of life, splendid, frank. This life is not lost in this world, the mountains and rivers are not embarrassing! This life has also seen friends in the circle of friends recently said that the content is like this. "You said that you like rain, but when it rains, you open the umbrella. You said that you like the sun, but when the sun is spreading, you are hiding in the shade. You said that you like the wind, but the breeze At the time, you closed the window. I am afraid that you are so loving to me, I am calmly replying to you, I like to watch the rain, the spring rain of the ripples moistens every corner of the earth, I hold up the umbrella and walk with you. On the street, I feel the change of nature. I am afraid that I accidentally disturbed it. I like the sun. The morning light bathes the whole earth. Everything gets warm. The grass grows in the wind and I love the spring rain. It moistens the beings. At the same time Newport Cigs Cheap, it also washes the dust and dirt of the city. I am not unwilling to accept nature, because the city is built too fast, there are high-rise buildings everywhere, the oasis is becoming less and more people and more cars, the air is polluted, the autumn wind In the haze, the wind blows up the leaves and is mixed with dust particles. It is uncomfortable to blow the surface. Only when I close the window for a while Cheap Newport Regular Online, I can honestly tell you that love is really no doubt, and the seeds are sowing in the heart, eager to sprout. Long, I hope to be able to water and cultivate together. Love you is like kissing the spring breeze, care about you is better than Muyang, think of your good and taste like nectar dear, don't think too much, haze days will not be too long, reopen the Xuan window, sunshine Before the window is covered, the flowers outside the window are tempting and the air is fresh. People feel that the spiritual society is getting better and better, the people's life is full, and love is sweet...

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).