MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-teez-tabor-black-jersey/]T eez Tabor Youth Jersey[/url] . -- The San

in Regeln und Informationen 23.03.2018 06:56
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Teez Tabor Youth Jersey . -- The San Antonio Spurs had reason to be disappointed. They had lost a 16-point lead in the games final five minutes and were being forced to play overtime Tuesday night against the Memphis Grizzlies. Instead of losing their composure, the Spurs displayed poise as they battled through the five-minute overtime period and beat the Grizzlies, 110-108, winning on a driving layup by Manu Ginobili with 1.8 seconds left. Memphis point guard Mike Conley had an opportunity to win the game, but his 29-foot 3-point attempt fell short at the buzzer. "I told the guys at the (beginning of) overtime that it was all a mental contest," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "It would be easy to go down after losing the lead and playing as sloppily as we did at the end of the game. It would be easy to hang your head. So I thought that was the most important thing: letting go and moving forward mentally." Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 24 points -- including six in overtime -- while Marco Belinelli added 19 and Kawhi Leonard 17. Conley had 30 points, one off his career high, for the Grizzlies, scoring 21 in the second half. "(The Grizzlies) had some great plays down the stretch there," Duncan said. "We thought there was a couple of fouls missed (but) they played horn to horn and we didnt. We slacked off there for a minute, but luckily not enough to be able to regroup in overtime and find a way to win." Memphis trailed by 16 with five minutes left in regulation, and used a 23-7 run to rally and force overtime. Conley hit a runner at the end of regulation to send the game into overtime 3 seconds after Ginobili had scored on a layup. "I was proud of the effort at the end," said Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger. "We kept coming. We started to attack them the way we needed to attack them, which was in transition and with quick attacks. I thought we played pretty hard. We were just too slow in the first half." With the Grizzlies trailing by 10, Conley said he decided to play more aggressively entering the fourth quarter to relieve the pressure on teammate Zach Randolph, whom the Spurs were double-teaming in the low post. Conley scored 12 points in the quarter, including 9 in the final 1:35 when the Grizzlies rallied from a 96-85.deficit. He added five more points in overtime. "On the last play of the game I would have liked to have gotten it closer to the (3-point) line," Conley said. "But I had a good look." The Spurs won their fourth straight road game and their seventh straight against the Grizzlies. San Antonio was playing its first game without centre Tiago Splitter, who sprained his right shoulder in Saturdays win over the Clippers and is out for three to five weeks. Memphis never led in the game until Conley connected on a 3-pointer with 2:25 to go in overtime for a 103-102 advantage. The Grizzlies also led 106-104 after newly acquired guard Courtney Lee hit a jumper with 1:27 to go, but Boris Diaw scored on a layup 25 seconds later and Duncan hit two free throws with 22.6 seconds left for a 108-106 lead. The Grizzlies dropped to 0-9 against Southwest Division opponents. The Spurs shot 57 per cent in the first half and built a 53-41 lead. San Antonio was 23-of-40 shooting and Belinelli had 14 points. Duncan was 5 of 7 and scored 11 points. The Spurs led by as many as 14 in the opening half. Leading 25-22 at the end of the first quarter, the Spurs extended their advantage to 14 at 47-33 late in the second quarter and maintained a double-digit lead until the second half. In the third quarter, the Grizzlies trimmed San Antonios lead to 62-57 on a jumper by Conley, but the Spurs led by 10 entering the final quarter. NOTES: Grizzlies guard Tony Allen missed his second straight game with a left hand contusion. ... The Grizzlies recalled guard Jamaal Franklin from the NBA Development Leagues Fort Wayne Mad Ants Tuesday. Franklin, the franchises second-round draft pick a year ago, played one game for Fort Wayne and scored 15 points with four steals in 23 minutes. ... Lee, acquired from the Celtics as part of a three-team deal, made his debut and connected on his first shot, a 3-pointer in the second quarter. . . . San Antonio improved to a league-best 14-3 on the road this season. . . . The Grizzlies had won a franchise-record six straight overtime games before Tuesday nights loss. Jarrad Davis Youth Jersey . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-jake-rudock-black-jersey/ .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. KYLE LOWRY (Raptors): This is great news for Raps fans. He was in a nice spot with demand from other teams and he cashed in quite well. Bottom line, market value sets the price point and its the cost of doing business. Hes the heart and soul of their team and was an important guy to keep, mission accomplished. This is an important point to consider - the fact that he makes more money doesnt mean hes going to be an even better player than he was last year. Its a tough thing for players who sign big deals; they feel they need to live up to the money and contract. Realistically, if he can provide them what he did last season on a consistent basis and stay healthy the next three to four years - where do I sign up? Good get even if the money is a tad bit high but again its all about right place and right time for Lowry and for the Raptors. Its a deal that makes both good basketball and organizational sense. I love the addition of Patrick Patterson as a restricted free agent to the mix as well. Hes a good young player whose best days lie ahead for him. His perimeter shooting, defence, rebounding and overall toughness are a good piece for this group. Obviously, he ended up being for the Raps what Andrea Bargnani was supposed to be yet at a much more reasonable price. Good deal. Hopefully Greivis Vasquez gets done soon as well. Fingers crossed. Off to a nice start though. Masai Ujiris surely has planned his work and is working his plan. 2. BEN GORDON (Magic): What a Country! I cant believe he got a two-year deal, even if whole money amount isnt guaranteed. Im sure if former Detroit Pistons president, Joe Dumars is walking on a beach this summer thinking about the moves that cost him his job; this guy and Charlie Villaneuvas deals are right at the top of the list. He gets another chance to resuscitate his career with Magic but Im skeptical of this one. 3. SHAUN LIVINGSTON (Warriors): Im happy for him. Hes battled back from major injury in his career and hes not the player he once was in his early Clippers days, but he has reinvented himself annd thats a testament to his work ethic and character. Haloti Ngata Jersey. Hes a dependable pro and plays the game hard and right. Hell be a nice mature addition to Coach Steve Kerrs locker room. 4 LeBRON JAMES (Heat): Pat Rileys has to be sweating a bit here. So far no luck attracting the other pieces to compliment the King and hes evaluating his options as he should. He is legitimate by the contract he and the heat negotiated in good faith. Who knows how it will all work out with him and even a guy like Carmelo Anthony. Bottom line, guys want to get paid at the highest level as well as the mid and lower tier players. Your sales pitch as a team beyond winning is still how much cap space do you have and what percentage of it am I getting? 5. NO STATE INCOME TAX: You hear this all the time about states like Texas and Florida, that their free agent pitches have a built in competitive advantage. Heres my question; in cap-centric leagues like the NBA, NHL and NFL, I wonder why this loophole wouldnt be closed. In my opinion, the cap is set up to level the playing field and teams in states that have a distinct advantage with the net income equation have the upper hand. Not sure if this has ever been considered but my thought is based upon this advantage - why dont the leagues set the cap based upon what the money means on the back end in net income per team, so its equal. In 98 per cent of the cases youre dealing with players that are in the highest taxable tax bracket in their state or Country, so why not do the research and base the cap number (which is equal) to the after tax value in each market and even the cap that way. Again, Im not sure if its ever been discussed or if it even makes any sense, Im just thinking out loud. Its probably too complicated an issue to work on but for the life of me I cant tell you why those teams in tax friendly states gain a major advantage. Its an issue for minds much greater than mine (not saying much there!) to figure out. Probably a wasted thought but thats what Im here for! Have a GREAT weekend! Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).