but something tells me the fan wasnt paying

in FanArts 25.04.2019 04:09
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

This Easter, Pugh dropped bizarre yet wonderful Rockies tribute piece with this somewhat terrifying bunny holding a Rockies Easter egg. The next entry to the weird yet amazing hairdo catalogue is this San Antonio Spurs homage that this fan got shaved into his head that features the Spurs big three. The artistry is impressive in that one, not like this one that just features a (focused?) Manu Ginobli. You think you love Johnny Football? This fan may love him more (in a relationship Im sure may contain restraining orders), as he got Manziels face, along with his popular nickname AND Texas A & Ms symbol shaved into his hair. This time the design looks eerie and if I was Manziel I would avoid interacting with this fan. I didnt think Mike Napoli, at least when he played for Texas, had this kind of fandom, but nothing should surprise me in the bizarre sports haircut world. This fan got a cross eyed illuminating Napoli shaved into the back of his head, because who wouldnt? Everybody.File this one under strange and slightly racist. This fan decided to get Robert Griffin III shaved into his head, and if I was him, I wouldnt leave my house until my hair grew back. This one is an example of what happens when a tribute goes horribly wrong. The Jordan logo isnt bad, but something tells me the fan wasnt paying tribute to Elgin Baylor (who wore famously number 22). Quite possibly the best one of the bunch is this Miami Heat tribute. Not only does the thing look like somebody cracked an egg on this poor guys head and tried to illustrate the big three, but its just flat out awful. The stars on top, the fact it looks like its dripping, its disgusting. Green Bay Packers Jerseys . Off-Season Game Plan looks at a Wild team that has a nice mix of proven veterans along with young, inexpensive talent on the rise. When the Wild signed Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, making a big splash in the summer of 2012, it set the franchise on a path to being more competitive, but a big reason that they have been so competitive is the contributions of young players who still have more to give. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/Reggie-white-packers-jersey/ . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. Aaron Rodgers Jersey . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter. Clay Matthews Jersey . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes.Matt Asiata and Jerick McKinnon both scored touchdowns in place of the injured Adrian Peterson as the Minnesota Vikings beat the New York Giants 24-10. Eli Manning and the Giants offence struggled to find any rhythm as the Vikings continued their unbeaten start to the season. In 140 Characters...Manning struggles once again in Minneapolis. Vikings defence hold Beckham Jnr to just three catches as Minnesota preserve perfect record. C.J Anderson: Underdog Story From undrafted free agent to Super Bowl winner, nothing has come easy for C.J Anderson. MVP Xavier Rhodes did not leave Odell Beckham Jnrs side all night, limiting the wide receiver to 23 yards. At one point in the first half, Beckhams frustration boiled over and he was given an unsportsmanlike contact penalty - a sure sign Rhodes was doing his job.Game-changer Asiata forces his way into the endzone to give Minnesota a 7-0 lead at the US Bank Stadium It looked as though the Giants might mount a fight back in the fourth quarter after Paul Perkins ran for 67 yards and Orleans Darkwa finished the drive to make it a one score game.However, the Vikings responded, a 27-yard Cordarrelle Patterson return and a 40-yard reception for Charles Johnson set up McKinnon to put the game beyond the reach of New York. Orleans Darkwa scored a fourth down TD but could not prevent the Giants losing their second straight game Stat of the night0 - Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford was not sacked and threw zero interceptions. He is yet to turn the ball over this season. Scoring Summary 1st Quarter NYG 0-7 MIN TD - M. Asiata 1 yd rush Extra point - B. Walsh 2nd Quarter NYG 0-14 MIN TD - K. Rudolph 7 yd pass - S. Bradford Extra point - B. Walsh NYG 3-14 MIN FG - J. Brown 44 yd 3rd Quarter NYG 3-17 MIN FG - B.dddddddddddd Walsh 40 yd 4th Quarter NYG 10-17 MIN TD - O. Darkwa 1 yd run Extra point - J. Brown NYG 10-24 MIN TD - J. McKinnon 4 yd run Extra point - B. Walsh The gameHaving gone three and out on their first drive of the game, the Vikings got a lucky break when Giants punt returner Dwayne Harris fumbled the ball, Marcus Sherels diving to give Minnesota possession at the 41-yard line. Kyle Rudolph doubled Minnesotas lead A pass interference penalty on Janoris Jenkins moved the Vikings to the one-yard line, and Asiata forced his way into the end zone. Minnesota doubled their lead in the second quarter as Kyle Rudolph hung onto a seven-yard pass at the back of the end zone to complete a nine-play drive. The Giants struggled to get any sort of attack going, and didnt get into scoring territory until the end of the first half, where they were forced to settle for a 40 yard field goal. Sam Bradford is yet to throw an interception for his new team Blair Walsh pulled a kick wide at the start of the third quarter, but added a 44 yard attempt half way through the period. The veteran kicker, drafted in 2012, missed a game-winning 27-yard field goal against the Seattle Seahawks in the play-offs last year, and has struggled to find consistency since. Odell Beckham Jnr was frustrated all night by Xavier Rhodes and the Vikings secondary The Giants looked to get back into the game at the start of the fourth quarter as rookie Paul Perkins ran 67 yards to set up Orleans Darkwa for a one-yard touchdown. However, their defence could not contain Bradford and the Vikings, who hit right back with McKinnon extending the Minnesota lead to 24-10 and ending the contest. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: NFL week four highlights Neil Reynolds Pick Six WATCH: Sunday Blitz NFL week four round-up Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).