Haas opened with a 1-over 72 that left him

in FanArts 23.04.2019 05:06
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. -- Former FedEx Cup champion Bill Haas withdrew Friday from the RBC Heritage with a wrist injury. Haas was the first-round leader at the Masters a week ago after his opening 68. But he followed that up with a 78 and eventually wound up tied for 20th. At Harbour Town Golf Links, Haas opened with a 1-over 72 that left him six shots off the lead shared by Matt Kuchar, Steven Langley and William McGirt. Haas did not start his second round here. Haas is ranked 31st in the world. He has won at least one PGA Tour event in each of the past four seasons, the2011 Tour Championship that secured him that seasons FedEx Cup playoffs. Haas is the son of former PGA Tour and Champions Tour winner Jay Haas. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Arsenal Jersey .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Laurent Koscielny Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. http://www.footballarsenalstore.com/Women-Granit-Xhaka-Arsenal-Fc-Jersey/ . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. Nacho Monreal Jersey . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Rob Holding Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night.DAVIE, Fla. - Cornerback Jamar Taylor has been ruled out of the Miami Dolphins game Monday at the New York Jets, and cornerback Cortland Finnegan is doubtful, leaving the team thin in the secondary.Taylor separated his left shoulder last week, and Finnegan has been nursing a left ankle injury. If Finnegan cant play, hell likeely be replaced by Jimmy Wilson.ddddddddddddTight end Charles Clay is doubtful because of hamstring and knee injuries, the Dolphins said Saturday. Left tackle JaWuan James was limited in practice this week and is questionable with a neck injury.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).