. "Im sharing my secrets

in Regeln und Informationen 23.03.2018 06:55
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Ahead of Saturday nights UFC 165 event, the promotion officially announced the Canadian launch of their in-home lifestyle program "UFC FIT" at a small media gathering in downtown Toronto on Wednesday. Andre Iguodala Jersey . With an emphasis on training and nutrition, this 12 disc DVD set is designed for everyone at all fitness levels. "Its not designed to train fighters, its designed to bring the training disciplines that a fighter would use to get in shape," said UFC Canada President Tom Wright. "It takes you through a 90-day challenge to train like a UFC Fighter." With UFC FITs American release back in March, it was important for the promotion to launch in Toronto this week. "Clearly being able to launch (UFC FIT) in Canada during a major fight week for the UFC makes sense," said Wright. Heading up the UFC FIT program is world renowned MMA trainer and former UFC fighter Mike Dolce. "The new school is here, its 2013 going on 2014 and Im bringing the most elite, cutting edge, scientific principles of sport and making it available for everybody," said an enthusiastic Dolce. The big question of course is what makes this program different from other fitness gimmicks? The former TUF Season 7 competitor believes its his credentials. "The worlds greatest athletes contact me when they need to get in shape to weigh-in, and then perform at career defining levels," said Dolce.Dolces client list includes Vitor Belfort, Johny Hendricks and Chael Sonnen, all of whom are coming off wins inside the octagon. "Im sharing my secrets, the secrets I use with the worlds greatest athletes and Im bringing it to everybody," said Dolce Wright believes Dolce is the perfect spokesperson for UFC FIT and the UFC brand in general. "Mike Dolce is as real as it gets, hes not only a coach of our athletes, hes also a nutrition expert," said Wright and the UFC Canada President also revealed plans of opening official UFC Gyms across Canada in the near future. "We have plans to launch UFC gyms in Canada. Well look at the big markets first Vancouver Calgary Toronto, Montreal." Its part of a strategic plan to not only bring in a new audience, but highlight the training regiments of UFC fighters to show that they are legitimate professional athletes just like every other sport. UFC FIT is now available in select stores and online at UFCFit.com Omri Casspi Jersey . - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Jordan Bell Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/latrell-sprewell-warriors-jersey-c-14/ . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. HOUSTON -- Garrett Richards followed the worst start of his career with one of his best. He also a truly special inning, striking out the side on just nine pitches. Richards fanned nine to match his major league best, helping the Los Angeles Angels snap a season-worst four-game skid with a 4-0 win over Houston Astros on Wednesday night. Richards (5-2) bounced back from a terrible outing in his last start when he allowed five runs while getting only two outs. It was the shortest non-injury-related start of his career. "I definitely came into this game with a little chip on my shoulder," Richards said. "Last one was embarrassing. And thats not the pitcher I am." In the second, he joined Nolan Ryan as the only Angels pitchers to strike out the side on nine pitches. Ryan did it in 1972. "That was my guy growing up," Richards said. "Its cool. Its cool to be put in a group with a guy like that. I didnt even realize it until after the game." Richards gave up four hits and walked none in eight innings. Of his first 35 pitches, 32 were strikes. Joe Smith struck out one in a hitless ninth. Erick Aybar had two doubles and an RBI and David Freese doubled and drove in a run for the Angels. Jarred Cosart (4-5) allowed eight hits and three runs and tied a career-high with eight strikeouts in 6 2-3 innings. Dexter Fowler had two hits for the Astros, but no one else could get anything going against Richards. Heralded prospect Jon Singleton went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts in his second major league game after homering in his debut on Tuesday night. Fowlers ground-rule double led things off for the Astros, but Richards retired the next eight batters. Fowler singled with two outs in the third but Jose Altuve grounded into a force out to end the inning. Richard located his pitches well all night, but his control was impeccable early in the game. "Garrett was ready," manager Mike Scioscia said. "I dont know if it was based on the last outing which was obviously tough for him. He just showed great command withh all his pitches. Zaza Pachulia Jersey. " Houston manager Bo Porter was impressed. "(He) had electric stuff tonight from the very first pitch until he left the game in the eighth," he said. "He was throwing 95, 96 late in the game with a wipeout slider. That is what you call dominating stuff." Freese doubled with one out in the fifth and C.J. Cron put the Angels on top 1-0 with his RBI single with two outs. Aybar hit a one-out double in the sixth before Albert Pujols drew a walk. Howie Kendrick and Freese hit back to back singles with two outs to stretch the lead to 3-0. The Angels didnt get a hit until Albert Pujols singled with two outs in the fourth inning, but Cosart struck out Josh Hamilton for the third out. Hamilton played centre field on Wednesday night in his second game back from the disabled list with star Mike Trout out again with back problems. Collin Cowgill entered the game as a pinch-runner in the eighth and took over in centre field and Hamilton moved to left. Cowgill preserved the shutout by sprinting to make a catch on the track just before Tals Hill in centre field on a fly ball hit by George Springer for the last out in the eighth. Trout had an MRI on Wednesday and said it didnt reveal any damage. He has some inflammation in the middle of his back on the left side and hopes to return to the lineup on Thursday. Trout missed two games with stiffness in his upper back before starting Tuesday night in Houston. He left that game in the second inning because of his back problem. He said that he feels a lot better on Wednesday than he did when he left the game on Tuesday night. "If I dont feel it at all, Im going to play," he said. "If I feel it a little bit, I should just be smart about it." NOTES: The series wraps up on Thursday when Los Angeles LHP Tyler Skaggs opposes Brad Peacock. ... Houston SS Jonathan Villar was out of the lineup on Wednesday after being hit on the right elbow by a pitch the night before. X-rays were negative and he is day to day. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).