million Canadians watched some part

in FanArts 17.04.2019 04:51
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

Yesterdays CFL Divisional Finals on TSN delivered big audiences, including a record audience for the Eastern Final on English television. Overall, 7.3 million Canadians watched some part of the 2013 CFL Divisional Finals on TSN. A full breakdown of overnight audience data from BBM Canada is outlined below: Eastern FinalThe Eastern Final featuring Hamilton @ Toronto attracted an average audience of 1.7 million viewers on TSN – making it the most-watched Eastern Final ever on English television. Audiences for the all-Ontario matchup were up 21% compared to last years average audience of 1.4 million viewers on TSN. Audience levels peaked at 3.1 million viewers on TSN late in the game as the Tiger-Cats held on to defeat the Toronto Argonauts 24-17. Western Final The Western Final featuring Saskatchewan @ Calgary was watched by an average audience of 1.9 million viewers on TSN, up 2% compared to last years Western Final. Audience levels peaked at 2.7 million on TSN in the fourth quarter of the game as the Saskatchewan Roughriders completed a 35-13 upset of the Calgary Stampeders. 101st GREY CUP The 101st GREY CUP features the Saskatchewan Roughriders at home against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The game will be broadcast live on Sunday, Nov. 24 on TSN, TSN Radio and in French on RDS. Grey Cup Sunday coverage begins at 1 p.m. ET on TSN. Jerseys NFL Cheap . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. Wholesale China Jerseys . But back-up Peter Budaj has put up two wins and an overtime loss while starting three games in four nights since Price went down with a suspected groin injury. http://www.clearancejerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dallas-cowboys-jerseys . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout. Cheap New York Giants Jerseys . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz.LONDON - Canadian Milos Raonic tried to repair his ailing service game Wednesday ahead of his must-win match against Japans Kei Nishikori at the ATP Finals.Raonic struggled in his first two round-robin matches at the season-ending event, bowing in straight sets to Roger Federer on Sunday and Andy Murray on Tuesday.The Canadians powerful serve has been rather muted at the O2 Arena, with noticeable drops in both speed and first-serve percentage. Raonic was looking for solutions in Wednesdays practice session with coaches Ivan Ljubicic and Riccardo Piatti.Whatever the reason is, I have 24 hours to solve it, Raonic said. Im going to need to (fix it) if I want to have any hope. Theres no way around that. Its something Ive got to do.Raonic entered the eight-man tournament brimming with confidence. He knocked off Federer for the first time at the recent Paris Masters before falling to Novak Djokovic in the final. The 23-year-old Canadian admits he has been too passive on the court and needs to get back to dictating the play. Ive got to be more aggressive, he said. I have to go for more rather than just play relatively down the middle. Im not stretching my opponents most of the time. Ive got a terrible minus record (of) unforced errors to winners ratio at this moment. Thats not how Im going to give myself a possibility to win.Raonic, from Thornhill, Onnt.dddddddddddd., and Nishikori are both making their first appearances at the event. Nishikori, whos enjoying a breakout season, was the runner-up at the U.S. Open in September. Im going to have to serve well, as always, thats key for me, Raonic said. But Im just going to have to be aggressive. Im going to have to make Kei play on my terms. Its something I havent been able to do so far these last two matches.Raonic said hes using the same approach despite the tournaments unique format.You go out there and you treat every match like its a single elimination tournament, theres no other way to do it, he said. If you go out there hoping that you can lose a match and maybe still get through, things can only go poorly from there on. Obviously I think if I can put myself in this situation again, I hope I can do better.I need to go back to basics, focus on rhythm, focus on the balance of my body, the toss, make sure the basics are in place, just go through repetition doing the right thing. Its just as simple as that, but it takes time to get it right.Nishikori enters with a 4-1 career record against Raonic. The Canadians lone victory came at Wimbledon last summer.Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic also had the day off Wednesday. They opened with two losses and are longshots to qualify for the doubles semifinals. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).