The alleys are very

in Regeln und Informationen 08.04.2019 03:36
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

The alleys are very ordinary, but not a moment is not lively. On the steps along the alleys of the alleys Newport Box 100'S, there are often several grandfathers who have spent more than a year. They sit on the game, the Chuhe Hanjie, and the hopping horses fly. When there is a bang, the wooden pieces fall on the board Newport Menthol Shorts. The other pieces were shaken up and down. Under the shade of summer, there are many grandmothers and gentlemen in the alleys. Sitting on the wicker chairs that have been moved out of their own homes, flying needles are lined up, and some parents who are not salty or not light are short. However, the needlework in the hand did not stop for a moment. There are children, children do not cry, noisy, quietly listening to this endless gossip. But for them, this is life. I also like to mix it, quietly, sitting on the stone wall, sitting on the cool stone steps, listening to the endless words, closing my eyes, and gradually getting inspiration. Picking up the pen next to me, writing this wonderful time on paper Cheapest Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, time is easy, but the beauty of the record will not escape. Open your eyes, take a deep breath, look at the sky with the blue sky Marlboro Red 100 Carton, and feel relaxed and happy, and find that everything is so beautiful. The air is fresh, and the sun shining into the alley is so clear and clear. At dusk, when it was coming into the night, people went back to each other, and the alleys became quiet, and everything became a silhouette. The plain bluestone road paved a piece of history. Mottled walls, moss covered every corner. The green vines were covered with carved curtains. Occasionally, the old man was lying on a rattan rocking chair. His face was full of serenity and enjoyed the unique tranquility of the setting sun Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping. I am in the alley, about in this shallow hustle, about the young age of this growing road. This quiet alley belongs to my space, my space belongs to this wonderful alley.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).