ut Friday, trading in their weights and cleats for clea

in Regeln und Informationen 17.03.2018 07:25
von riluowanying123 • Anwärter | 76 Beiträge

Lee Westwood believes he has proved his doubters wrong by playing well enough to justify his wildcard selection and secure a 10th consecutive Ryder Cup appearance.When his good friend and former Ryder Cup partner Darren Clarke was named captain in February 2015, it was easy to assume Westwood -- who was 41 at the time -- would be set for a role as vice-captain at Hazeltine.However, the former world No. 1 was determined to prove he deserved a place on the team and after slipping down the rankings, crucially finished second in the Thailand Golf Championship in December 2015 to end the year 50th in the world.That ensured Westwood a place in the Masters in April and he made the most of it by finishing second to final-round playing partner Danny Willett.I was determined that I was going to show some form and get on that team, said Westwood, who needs two more points at Hazeltine to equal the record held by Nick Faldo, from one fewer appearance.He added: I wasnt ready to write my game off just yet. I knew I was still capable of some good golf. It was nice to play well at the end of last year and actually get in the Masters from the result in Thailand, and obviously played great at the Masters and finished second with a chance to win.Any time anybody writes you off, its good motivation. You can either take it and be miserable or stick it back down their throat, which is pretty much the attitude that you have to have when you go to the Ryder Cup, as well.Westwood and Clarke played together eight times in the Ryder Cup, most memorably at The K Club in 2006 just weeks after the death of Clarkes first wife Heather.Its the most emotional of all the Ryder Cups I played in, theres no doubt about that, added Westwood, who partnered Clarke to victory over Phil Mickelson and Chris DiMarco in the opening fourballs.That made it tough in a way because we were both wild cards for that week. Its always a little bit tricky when youre a wild card, theres a little bit of extra pressure where you feel like you have to justify your pick, even though you dont. In the back of your mind, you want to play well and win some points for the team.That one at The K Club was very special, being on that first tee with Darren. Even though the emotion was for the wrong reason, it was still something Ill never forget. Brian Urlacher Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap Bears Jerseys Authentic . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dan-skuta-jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Mike Singletary Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Akiem Hicks Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . The Boise State Broncos had a different kind of summer workout Friday, trading in their weights and cleats for cleaning supplies to do some beautification work at Table Rock.The local Boise, Idaho, landmark has been in the news for the wrong reasons as a wildfire burned much of the Table Rock area at the end of June.ddddddddddddAccording to local TV station KMVT,?around 25 players participated in the cleanup efforts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).