cond half of the fight, said Donaire, wh

in Regeln und Informationen 17.03.2018 07:16
von riluowanying123 • Anwärter | 76 Beiträge

ST. FRANCIS, Wis. -- Monta Ellis will be an unrestricted free agent July 1 after informing the Milwaukee Bucks he is opting out of the final year of his contract. Ellis had an $11 million option for the upcoming season. But he told the Bucks on Monday that he would not be exercising it. Ellis was Milwaukees leading scorer with 19.2 points per game last season, his only full season with the Bucks. He also led the team in minutes (37.5 per game), and was the only Milwaukee player to appear in all 82 games. Ellis has averaged 19.4 points and 4.7 assists in his eight-year career, the first six-plus seasons of which was spent with Golden State. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel was the first to report Ellis decision. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. NFL Store Online . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. http://www.cheapnfljerseyswholesale.com/ .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Football Jerseys Outlet . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. LAS VEGAS -- Two-time Olympic gold medalist Zou Shiming of China won his first professional flyweight title Saturday night, taking a lopsided 12-round decision over Thailands Prasitak Phaprom.Zou knocked down Phaprom in the second round and dominated the entire fight in a rematch of their bout two years ago in Macau. He won every round on two of the ringside scorecards, and all but one round on the third.The fight for the WBOs vacant 112-pound title was one of three title fights on the undercard of Manny Pacquiaos fight with Jessie Vargas.Zou, who won gold medals in 2008 and 2012, was fighting for only the 10th time as a pro. He improved his record to 9-1, with the only loss coming last year in his only previous title fight.Now my dream is finally complete, Zou said. Im a pro champion, an Olympic champion and now Im a world champion.Zou was in such command of the fight that he began showing off in the middle rounds, much to the delight of the crowd. But Phaprom never gave up, and Zou did not have the power to put him down.There were two other title fights on the undercard, with Jessie Magdaleno taking the 122-pound crown held by Nonito Donaire, and Oscar Valdez of Mexico stopped Japans Hiroshigee Osawa to retain his WBO featherweight title.ddddddddddddMagdaleno, a hometown favorite, threw more punches and landed more than Donaire in taking a unanimous 12-round decision for the WBO version of the super batamweight title. He controlled most of the early rounds, but Donaire came on strong in the final rounds, landing a number of hard rights to the head.Magdaleno, who had never gone past the eighth round in winning his first 23 fights, leaped on the ropes in the corner with his arms raised in victory as the fight ended.I worked so hard for this, Magdaleno said. I dont have words to describe it.Two judges scored the bout 116-112, while the third had Magdaleno ahead 118-110.I thought I got control of the second half of the fight, said Donaire, who fell to 37-4. Losing never crossed my mind.Valdez was simply too strong for Osawa, dropping him in the fourth round with a left hook and consistently landing hard punches to the head. He finally stopped Osawa with a flurry of punches in the seventh round.Valdez moved to 22-0 with 19 knockouts, while Osawa fell to 30-4-4. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).