New York Islanders but whether injured

in FanArts 23.03.2019 04:34
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs resume their post-Olympic NHL schedule next Thursday when they visit the New York Islanders but whether injured forward Dave Bolland is in the lineup remains uncertain. Bollands agent Anton Thun says the Mimico, Ont., native still needs one more doctors visit to get final clearance to return to game action. While the rest of his teammates headed for vacation destinations during the Olympic break, Bolland spent his time skating with his former junior team, the London Knights. "I was inside, you can tell by my tan," Bolland joked Thursday. "I was mostly inside the rink doing my rehab and trying to get back in that game mode. "Its close. Getting there. Im on my way upward." Bolland, who has been out since Nov. 2 recovering from a skate cut to his left ankle, travelled with the team on their final pre-Olympic road trip to Florida and Tampa Bay. At the time, coach Randy Carlyle said there was a 50 per cent chance Bolland could play but following Thursdays first post-Olympic-break practice, the forward was still dealing with pain. "Youre always going to feel the pain," said Bolland, who still participated in a full practice, including a 10-minute bag skate. "I know coming off the ice every day youre feeling pain and its always aching and bugging you. Its never going to be fine. I know every day I come off the ice, Im always in the trainers room getting ice." Dion Phaneuf knows what Bolland is going through, having dealt with his own skate cut during the 2010-11 season. Phaneuf had his MCL severed by a skate during a game against the Philadelphia Flyers and missed nearly a month. "Any time you come back from any injury, you want to test it in a game because games are a lot different than practice," Phaneuf said. "You can ask any guy that comes back from anything . . . game speed is different than in practice. It takes you a little while to get back to feeling 100 per cent but Im sure hes going to come back . . . I just know when we get him back its a big boost for our team." When Bolland does return, Carlyle said he would be eased into the lineup, likely sparing him from penalty-killing duties. However, the addition of Bolland gives Carlyle added depth. "Any time you can add of that calibre, it does change the makeup of your lineup," said the coach. "We think that Bolland and Mason Raymond and whoever we decide to put there (gives) us a 2A and a 2B type of offensive numbers. Thats what were really looking for." Prior to the injury, Bolland was on pace for his best season with six goals and 10 points in 15 games. But after missing 45 games, he doesnt expect to pick up where he left off. "My expectations will be a little bit lower and things wont be as high but I know gradually, the first two or three games, Ill be back in the mix." Air Max 95 Uk Release . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. http://www.airmax95saleuk.com/. At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Air Max 95 Clearance Sale . -- The way Ted Ligety carved into turns looked so easy. Air Max 95 Cheap Sale . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident.BOGOTA - Alex Cejka won the Web.com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. The 43-year-old Czech-born German played the final 16 holes of the third round Sunday morning at water-logged Bogota Country Club, birdieing four of the last five holes to reach 14-under 199. Cejka was halfway through the final round when play was suspended and the round wiped out. At the time, he had a one-stroke lead over Andrew Putnam. "Its been a long time," Cejka said about the victory. "I had a feeling the rain might come again. I just tried to hang in there. I knew it was going to be tough this afternoon, so I was just grinding. "Unlucky or lucky, depending on how you see it with the weather. Itts nice to win.ddddddddddddIt doesnt matter on what tour these days because there are so many great players." Cejka won the last of his four European Tour titles in 2002. Hes winless in 270 career starts on the PGA Tour, with career bests of a tie for second in the 2003 B.C. Open and a solo second in the 2004 International. "When they announced it was going to be 54 holes, I was a little relieved," Cejka said. "I wanted to complete the round but Im so happy to have won again." Cejka earned $135,000. Putnam ended up three strokes back after a third-round 68. Mexicos Carlos Ortiz was third at 10 under after a 67, and Bill Lunde followed at 9 under after a 70. Sam Saunders, Arnold Palmers grandson, finished with a 69 to join Chris Wilson (70) and Justin Thomas (71) at 8 under. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).