Murray struggled through most of the match

in FanArts 21.03.2019 04:26
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

Andy Murray lost his temper on the way to a 6-7 6-4 6-3 defeat at the hands of Grigor Dimitrov in the third round of the Miami Open. Murray struggled through most of the match and his frustration boiled over in the second set, when he repeatedly smashed his racquet against his bag to earn a warning from the umpire.That came at the low point of the match for Murray, who won the opening set on a tie-break but was never consistently able to deal with the Bulgarians heavy groundstrokes. Grigor Dimitrov produced this outstanding volley in his 3rd round match against Andy Murray at the Miami Masters Murray secured the first break of the evening in the third game but, as it would prove throughout the match, he could not take advantage of his lead and gave the break straight back to Dimitrov.The rest of the set went with serve, and Murray found some inspiration in the tie-break to take a 4-0 lead and take it 7-1 with life suddenly looking rosier for the British No 1 and second seed.But it was Dimitrov who was inspired in the opening game of the second set, breaking Murray to love, and when he made it 3-0 Murray slunk back to his seat and took out his frustrations on his equipment. Murray congratulates Grigor Dimitrov after a punishing three-set battle There was a response from Murray, who broke to close the deficit to 4-2, and he had a chance when Dimitrov served for the set at 5-4, only to waste a break point and see his opponent level the match on his third set point.The match was at Murrays mercy early in the decider, with a break seeing him into a 3-1 lead, but just as in the first set he gave that break straight back.Unforced errors continued to pile up for the second seed and Dimitrov broke to lead 4-3, before repeating the dose to close out the match in the ninth game, with Murray clearly in no mood for a battle. Grigor Dimitrov is looking to return to the 2014 form that saw him in the worlds top 10 after beating Andy Murray in the 3rd round of the Miami Open Coming into the third set I knew Andy is going to run down every shot and he was up a break, Dimitrov told Sky Sports. That didnt discourage me but I felt I was striking the ball back and I thought I would get a chance and I saw that opportunity and I was on top of my game when it came. Physically felt fine and so it is on to the next one. Andy Murray smashes his racquet against his bag several times after being broken by Grigor Dimitrov in the Miami Open I have been working a lot, my main goal was to leave myself on the court and that is what I did. I took my opportunities, my break point percentage was high and that gave me a pretty comfortable advantage.Murray stormed off court as soon as the handshakes had been completed, and will now head back to Europe for the start of the claycourt season, with his next appearance at the Monte Carlo Masters next month. Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Cheap Nike Shoes Uk Outlet .5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4. Nike Shoes Outlet Uk Online .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. http://www.nikeshoesoutletuk.com/. Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow. Nike Shoes Sale Uk . The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. Nike Shoes For Sale Cheap Uk . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas.LONDON -- Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine withdrew with a right thigh injury from the quarterfinals at Queens Club on Friday. The eighth-seeded Dolgopolov was hurt during a first-round doubles late Thursday, forcing him and Ernests Gulbbis to retire.dddddddddddd Fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria benefited from the walkover into the semifinals on Saturday, when he will meet either top seed Stanislas Wawrinka or Marinko Matosevic of Australia. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).