PGA Tour title.

in Regeln und Informationen 20.03.2019 04:07
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Yeezy Boost Australia Online . -- San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis and rookie safety Eric Reid were together in the Candlestick Park locker room, slightly groggy after each suffered a concussion during Sundays 10-9 loss to the Carolina Panthers. "We sat there watching the game on television," Davis said. "It was frustrating because we wanted to be out there." Two days later, both players are optimistic about returning in time to play the Saints in New Orleans this week. "Im doing fine, feeling great," Davis said. "All I can do is to wait for the doctors to tell me what I can do next." Davis and Reid each sustained their second concussion, with Davis getting hurt last year. He says its difficult trying to balance between playing all out and being concerned with his health. "You have to be concerned with your health, but you cant really think about it," Davis said. "Its a tough spot to be in. Concussions are one of the big ones. Sometimes youre ready to make contact with someone and youre thinking about your head." Davis was injured midway through the second quarter, as the 49ers were driving for a score. He went up for a pass from Colin Kaepernick and hit the ground hard on what was ruled an incomplete pass. The 49ers settled for a field goal to make it 9-0. Reid suffered his concussion when he tackled Carolinas Mike Tolbert following a 17-yard pass reception midway through the third quarter. "Im feeling fine," he said before heading off. He nodded when asked about what was expected of him this week. Davis said he did a little weightlifting, rode a stationary ride and attended meetings. "My memory was good. I remembered everything," he said. "My balance was OK." David and Reid will have to pass a contact test on Thursday or Friday before being cleared to play. Second-year tight end Garrett Celek said hes taking things day by day after sustaining a hamstring injury less than six minutes into the loss. He missed the remainder of the game. Celek strained his hamstring during a punt return with 9:18 remaining in the first quarter. "It was a freak thing," he said. "It didnt feel right. This is the first time something like this has happened. I dont know how my body is going to respond." Celek tried to stretch it out by running around and getting in his stance. "It was sore and the doctors didnt want to risk anything and they told me to sit out," Celek said. "Right now I still dont know the extent of it." NOTES: The 49ers released WR Kyle Williams. ... The team also waived CB Perrish Cox and activated LB Nick Moody, a rookie safety and linebacker out of Florida State. ... RB LaMichael James said he was ready to step in and return kicks in Williams absence. "I feel like I can be a huge asset," he said. "Ill leave it up to coaches and Ill do whatever they want me to do." ... S Eric Wright fielded some kicks along James during practice. "Its fun to go back and catch a few balls," Wright said. "I want to be prepared and ready to maximize my opportunities. I grew up playing offence and Im used to having the ball in my hands." Yeezy Shoes Australia Release . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. Yeezy Wholesale Authentic . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. http://www.wholesaleyeezyaustralia.com/ .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2.JACKSON, Miss. - Sebastian Cappelen narrowly missed earning his PGA Tour card last season and needed a sponsor exemption to make the field in the Sanderson Farms Championship. The 24-year-old from Denmark is making the most of his opportunity. Cappelen shot a 7-under 65 on Thursday in his first PGA Tour round to take the lead at the Country Club of Jackson. He opened with a bogey before making eight birdies to take a two-shot lead over Robert Streb, Scott Pinckney and Canadas Nick Taylor. I couldnt be happier, to be honest, Cappelen said. Obviously, I came here just trying to get a new experience and get a feel of how it feels like to play on the real tour, and I had a great time out there today. Hit a lot of good shots. Cappelen was an All-American in college at Arkansas. He won the Air Capital Classic in June on the Web.com Tour. He was in good position to earn his PGA Tour card, but a poor performance in the final regular-season Web.com Tour event dropped him to 26th place on the money list — one spot shy of the top 25 finish needed to make the PGA Tour. I mean, obviously, its a heartbreaker being so close and then not getting it, Cappelen said. So getting a chance here where I felt like I should been, its everything. II couldnt thank the sponsors here more for what theyve done. Wholesale Yeezy Boost. Cappelen said he had some nerves before the round, but the early bogey was a sobering moment. Thats usually how it is for me when I have a good round, Cappelen said. I usually start with a bogey on the first hole, and then just kind of like, OK, Ive got to get going. Play was suspended because of darkness with 15 players unable to finish. The tournament is being played at the 7,354-yard Country Club of Jackson, a course about 10 miles south of Annandale Country Club, where the tournament was held for 19 years. Overnight rain made for a soft course early, but players said it firmed up as the day progressed. Streb is back in contention two weeks after winning the McGladrey Classic in a playoff for his first PGA Tour title. After taking a week off to relax at home and watch his hometown Kansas City Royals in the World Series, Streb made six birdies and just one bogey Thursday. I didnt play a whole lot of golf last week, Streb said. But a little bit of work on the range, and it didnt take too long to find it, so it was pretty exciting. Defending champion Woody Austin had a 70. There were 13 players within three shots of the lead. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).