On the weeken

in Regeln und Informationen 09.03.2019 07:43
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

On the weekend afternoon, the sun is warm, and the large glass windows on the balcony shine into the house. The shadows of the window sills are clearly defined and projected onto the floor. One person lazily sits in the hanging basket on the balcony and let it shake at will. Reading a book or listening to a song is the biggest reward for your usual busy life. Putting down a book or taking off your headphones, you want to let go of your thoughts, but the memories are at this moment, occupying a glimpse of thought and pulling me back to the past. Gradually, I was pulled further and further away, like passing through the time in my dreams, returning to the distant classroom from the past to the elementary school. The teacher��s chalk creaked on the blackboard, and the chalk gray stained the teacher��s finger. That is the most beautiful color in the world. The chubby in the back seat is always snot, and occasionally when you talk to him, you don��t consciously suck, but the nose is not obedient. At the end of the corridor at the end of the class, three or five groups of girls are playing the game of ��squeezing and warming up��. A group of people are squeezing toward the corner of the wall, squeezing and saying in unison: ��Squeeze Cigarettes For Sale Online, squeeze, warm and squeeze to the side of the road. On the campus in the firewood, in the quiet classroom, the youthful figure at the desk is struggling, the breeze blows, the glass window of the wooden window frame, the poplar leaves rustle. We will also throw and throw under the class. Sandbags, jumping rubber bands, hopscotch games, playing stone throwing games Cigarettes Marlboro, and even boys and girls smashing wrists, there is no such thing as "men and women give or not to kiss". After school Marlboro Lights Carton, several people go home along the old railway behind the school Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. Look at the scalloped railroad tracks that stretched out into the distance. I couldn��t see the end of the old village before the demolition. I went back to my hometown and went home after school. I always shouted a few mothers before I opened the door. To the scent of the familiar scallion cake that floated from the stove, I couldn��t wait to put down my bag, and I couldn��t help but wash it. I picked up a hot savory scallions and put them in my mouth, filling the mouth with the scorpion. There is still a solution Memories, the memories that can't be erased behind Buy Cheap Cigarettes Online, occasionally appear in my mind at some point, exudes intoxicating fragrance, in the busy life, bring us a lot of comfort and the beautiful happiness in the beautiful life. The moment, perhaps when you think of it at some point in the future, it will deeply warm our hearts.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).