Thanks to the Philadelphia Eagles defeating the Chicago Bear

in Regeln und Informationen 06.03.2019 04:25
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

s on Sunday Cheap Ezekiel Elliott Jersey , the Dallas Cowboys will travel to take on the Los Angeles Rams in the Divisional Round of the playoffs. Buckle up, amigos.The Rams were crowned Super Bowl LIII champions before the season began thanks to the massive roster additions that they made. Los Angeles added names like Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib, Brandin Cooks, and Ndamukong Suh. They already had Jared Goff, Todd Gurley, and Sean McVay... it seemed like a foregone conclusion that they’d win it all.Maybe this year’s title will ultimately belong to the Rams but in order for that to happen they’ll have to get through the Cowboys first. This game is going to be massive, and here are nine reasons why.The Cowboys in Los AngelesJerry Jones is perhaps the biggest reason for the NFL’s return to Hollywood. It was the cherry on top of his Hall of Fame rsum.Dallas played in the first game back in LA and you’ll remember that they even returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown. Shout out to Lucky Whitehead!It’s the NFL’s dream to have a playoff game on a Saturday night in Los Angeles that features the Dallas Cowboys. The stars will be out. Actors, actresses, musicians, other athletes... the place will be swarming.For what it’s worth the Los Angeles Lakers are off on Saturday night and at home on Sunday. LeBron James is a noted Cowboys fan. I’m not saying Youth Maliek Collins Jersey , I’m just saying.Jerry Jones once compared the Cowboys to the Rams, kind ofRemember back in September when Jerry Jones wanted the Cowboys to be like the Rams? We now get a chance to see these two squads up against one another. That’s delicious. Jerry must be hyped.Tavon Austin revenge gameWhen the Dallas Cowboys traded for Tavon Austin during the draft they did so with none other than the Rams.Tavon’s coming home.Wade Phillips revenge gameThe defensive coordinator of the Rams just so happens to be Wade Phillips. This is the very same Wade Phillips who just so happens to be Jason Garrett’s predecessor as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.Buckle up.Dak Prescott is returning to where it all beganThe Cowboys believe in Dak Prescott as their leader and who he is really all began in the Coliseum.During his very first preseason game, the aforementioned one with the Lucky Whitehead kickoff return, Dak impressed and gave life to the notion that Dallas might have a future quarterback on its hands.Of course the future started a lot sooner than later.Dak Prescott vs. Jared GoffHe’s so often compared specifically to Carson Wentz, but Dak Prescott also shares a draft class with Rams quarterback Jared Goff. Obviously, Goff was the draft’s first overall pick.It would be quite the statement if Dak could take down Goff given everything that’s happened to them throughout the course of their young careers.Ezekiel Elliott vs. Todd GurleyZeke was named as a second-team All-Pro last week as the first-team running back was Todd Gurley.Elliott led the league in rushing yards and has done so in two of his three seasons in the NFL. These are perhaps the two best backs in the game and it will be quite the treat to see them square off against each other’s defenses.Who would you take?Zack Martin vs. Aaron DonaldYou’ll remember during the 2014 Senior Bowl that there was one person who Zack Martin struggled with... Aaron Donald.Zack will have hope in taking on Aaron in Joe Looney and Connor Williams, but Aaron will have a friend in Ndamukong Suh working next to him. The Cowboys have already defeated Suh in a playoff game before, this matchup is going to be huge.Jason Garrett is returning to the scene of the crimeDuring the Cowboys bye week Jason Garrett took his talents west and attended the longest game in World Series history. He even sat next to Brad Paisley.Garrett was ridiculed for this, including by Jimmy Johnson, and things didn’t get much better for him when the Cowboys lost their first game back against the Tennessee Titans.Ever since then the Cowboys have won eight of their last nine, including their playoff victory over the Seahawks. Brad must have had some good advice. Odell Beckham Jr. says more than a couple of people scoffed last week when he said the New York Giants could win their final eight games and make the playoffs.The NFL's highest-paid receiver knew it was a long shot when he made the statement and little has changed since the Giants beat the San Francisco 49ers 27-23 on Monday night. It's just seven games now.Still http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/deonte-thompson-jersey-cheap , Beckham was not backing off the idea Thursday before the Giants (2-7) practiced for Sunday's game at MetLife Stadium against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6)."I don't know what makes me not believe it," Beckham said. "That's just the goal. Same thing I said before the season, the goal is to win a Super Bowl. It's always going to win a Super Bowl. If you're just here to have fun or whatever else, I don't think you should be here. The goal is to win every game. I'm trying to win. If we play 16, I'm trying to win 16. Win the four in the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl. You never want to lose."My mentality is going to be win these last seven games, no matter who believes it or what's said, or anything like that," Beckham added. "That's going to be my goal."Coach Pat Shurmur doesn't mind his players talking about running the table."I think he is just giving you his long-range approach," Shurmur said. "If you ask him, he will tell you he is putting all his energy into playing Tampa. That's the challenge. We have to stay in the moment. We have to keep the noise out http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/kavon-frazier-jersey-cheap , and that's the same whether you win or lose a game."The Giants have done a lot of losing the past 1陆 seasons. They have won five of 25 games and not won two straight since December 2016.Still, the upcoming schedule is not horrible. The Giants don't have games against any of the NFL's dominant teams: the Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Chargers, Patriots or Steelers.Of the seven games left, Chicago (6-3), Washington (6-3) and Tennessee (5-4) have winning records. Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Dallas are 4-5, although the Eagles and Cowboys beat the Giants this season.So there is a chance, slim as it may be."I don't think it's crazy to think that way at all http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/la_el-collins-jersey-cheap ," rookie running back Saquon Barkley said. "I think that's what we all feel in this locker room, we all feel on this team. We're more than capable of doing that, but we're not na茂ve to the fact that it's a long season and you can't really think, oh, we got to win eight games, because that's not the mindset. That's what we want to do, but the mindset is taking care of every single day and every single game, one day at a time."NOTES: Running back Jonathan Stewart, who has been on injured reserve since Sept. 28 with a foot injury, has been designated for return/returned to practice. The Giants have until Dec. 6 to decide to either activate him or keep him on injured reserve for the remainder of the season. He is not eligible to return to the active roster until Nov. 26. Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).