Farmar is off to a strong start in his return

in FanArts 04.03.2019 06:38
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. The Lakers announced their backup point guards injury Monday. The team also announced Pau Gasol has a mildly sprained right ankle. Farmar left Sunday nights game against Portland after playing just 56 seconds. He had an ultrasound examination Monday. Farmar is off to a strong start in his return to the Lakers, where he won two NBA titles before playing in New Jersey and Turkey. The UCLA product is averaging 9.2 points and 4.4 assists per game for Los Angeles. Farmar is the second injured point guard for the Lakers, who have had Steve Nash in their lineup for just six games this season. Steve Blake has started in Nashs place. Wholesale Adidas Shoes . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Cheap Adidas Shoes .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center. http://www.discountadidasshoes.com/. Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. Cheap Authentic Adidas Shoes .Y. - OK, it is done. Wholesale Adidas Shoes China . -- Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford made it through a third straight practice without any setbacks and expects to play in Oaklands regular-season finale against San Diego.RIDGEDALE, Mo. -- Jay Haas will be going to the Presidents Cup for the fourth straight time, and this time hell be giving the speeches. The PGA Tour selected Haas to be the U.S. captain for the 2015 matches in South Korea in what amounts to a role reversal. After three years as an assistant captain to Fred Couples -- all three U.S. victories -- Haas will in charge and Couples will be his assistant. Nick Price was selected to return as captain for an International team that has one only once since this event began 20 years ago. "I didnt really aspire to be a captain -- never thought that would be in the cards for me," Haas said. "But being involved with the last three teams along with Fred ... maybe thought someday that could happen. Theres so many people who are deserving of this seat right here. I just feel like Im very blessed to be sitting here representing the United States. And hopefully, I wont screw this thing up too badly." Couples had been captain three straight times, twice opposite Greg Norman and last year against Price at soggy Muirfield Village.dddddddddddd The Americans won, 18 1/2-15 1/2, to remain unbeaten at home. The International teams only win was in 1998 at Melbourne. The teams tied in 2003 in South Africa. Haas played in the inaugural Presidents Cup in 1994, and was a captains pick for the 2003 team. The Presidents Cup will be Oct. 8-11, 2015, at the Jack Nicklaus Golf Club Korea, the first time it has been held in Asia. The only continent where it has not been played (among those with players eligible for the International team) is in South America. Price called last year a "learning experience" and was happy to get another chance. "I just want to thank the players who were on the team last year because without them, I dont think Id be sitting here again," he said, adding that PGA Tour Commissioner Tim Finchem polled the players "so I must have done something right." Price appointed K.J. Choi of South Korea to be his vice captain. Choi played on three teams, but not since 2011. 19:38ET 04-06-14 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).