Dysin Mayo also scored for Edmonton

in FanArts 28.02.2019 07:08
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

CALGARY - Mitchell Moroz scored his 26th goal of the season in overtime and had two assists to lead the Eastern Conference leading Edmonton Oil Kings over the Calgary Hitmen 3-2 in Western Hockey League action on Sunday. Henrik Samuelsson tied the game at 2-2 in the second period and added two assists, and Dysin Mayo also scored for Edmonton (34-13-1). Jake Virtanen and Connor Rankin scored for the Hitmen (31-12-6). Tristan Jarry made 20 saves for the win while Calgarys Chris Driedger stopped 24 shots in the losing effort. --- WINTERHAWKS 6 SILVERTIPS 2 EVERETT, Wash. -- Oliver Bjorkstrand scored a hat trick and added an assist as Portland toppled the Silvertips. Chase De Leo, Keegan Iverson, and Brendan Leipsic each had a goal for the Winterhawks (33-12-5), who racked up 39 penalty minutes on 11 infractions. Paul Bittner and Taylor Leier chipped in with two assists apiece. Kohl Bauml and Joshua Winquist replied for the Silvertips (25-17-8). They took 10 penalties totalling 37 minutes. Brendan Burke made 27 saves for the win. Everett goaltender Austin Lotz stopped 32 shots in defeat. --- THUNDERBIRDS 4 ROCKETS 1 KENT, Wash. -- Taran Kozun made 33 saves and Seattle scored two power-play goals to topple the Western Conference-leading Rockets. Roberts Lipsbergs and Shea Theodore both scored on the man advantage, while Mitch Elliot and Jaimen Yakubowski scored even-strength goals for the Thunderbirds (31-15-4). Tyrell Goulbourne replied with a short-handed goal for Kelowna (40-7-2), who racked up 32 penalty minutes on 12 infractions. Jordan Cooke stopped 34 shots in the losing effort. Nike Shoes Wholesale China . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. Discount Nike Shoes China . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. http://www.discountshoesnike.com/. The Brewers finalized a US$36 million, three-year contract with free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez on Wednesday, adding a much-needed bat to their lineup. Nike Shoes Clearance Sale . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games. Nike Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson.CHICAGO -- Josh Thomson is hoping Benson Henderson has his sights on another title fight against Anthony Pettis. The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. Henderson (19-3), the former UFC lightweight champion, gave up the title after being submitted by Pettis armbar at UFC 164. Henderson had a seven-fight winning streak going into the fight against Pettis which was the second longest in UFC lightweight history. Hendersons two of the three losses came against Pettis. Henderson is aiming at a third fight against his rival with the belt on the line this summer if he can beat Thomson (20-5) on Saturday. Thomson appears to be just another fighter in Hendersons path to get to Pettis. "He (Pettis) can stay injured for a year, stay hurt til July, two years, whatever. Every guy UFC would give a title shot to, send them my way. Ill go down the entire list of the top 10. I will beat everybody. Lets do that. When he is healthy, when he does come back then Ill be waiting," said Henderson. Thomson isnt expecting to be overlooked, who will be giving up 5 years in age to the 30-year old. "No, I dont think he does. I think he is a confident person. He was just the champion for the last two years. He would be a fool to underestimate me, which would be fine with me if he did," said Thomson Thomson was supposed to get the first shot at Pettis on Dec. 14 but Pettis tore his PCL while training for the fight. Henderson believes Thomson is looking ffor any motivation he can get for Saturdays fight.dddddddddddd "I would say probably. Hes probably reached on that aspect. I know there are no easy fights in the UFC. He knows there are no easy fights in the UFC. If he chooses to think that, cool, no worries. Whatever you need to do to get yourself amped up, excited and ready to go, people do different things," said Henderson. Thomson is coming off an impressive victory against Nate Diaz on April 20, 2013. He became the first fighter in Diazs 25-fight career to finish him with strikes, landing a head kick in the second round that initially got him the fight against Pettis. "Im 35, if I win the title thats great. If I dont win the title thats great, too. Ive had a great career. I was number one in the world back in 2003, 2004. I am ranked number four in the world now and its in a way bigger scale now," said Thomson. The card also features a three-round heavyweight fight featuring Stipe Miocic and Gabriel Gonzaga. Miocic (10-1) Miocic is coming off a dominating unanimous decision against Roy Nelson in UFC 161. He had one of the most dominating strike performances in UFC heavyweight history, landing 106 strikes to 23. Gonzaga (16-7), has finished all his victories, nine by knockout and seven by submission. He has only gone the distance once as a pro. Donald Cerrone (21-6) is back in Chicago, a year after getting knocked out by Pettis in a lightweight fight. He will be fighting Adriano Martins from Brazil. Martins (25-6) won his only fight in the UFC. He beat Daron Cruickshank on Nov. 9, 2013. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).