the Catalan clubs 24th i

in Regeln und Informationen 25.02.2019 04:10
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Canadas freestyle ski team will have a decidedly different look this season. Joey Rickard Jersey . The likes of Justine Dufour-Lapointe, Dara Howell and Mikael Kingsbury will be there, but there was one glaring absence on the squad unveiled Wednesday. Two-time Olympic moguls gold medallist Alex Bilodeau retired after the last World Cup season, leaving a big hole on the team as it begins the long road to the 2018 Games in South Korea. Bilodeau became the first Canadian to win Olympic gold on home soil with his memorable victory at the 2010 Games in Vancouver, and he repeated the performance in Sochi earlier this year. Kingsbury, who battled Bilodeau for the last few years and finished second in Russia this winter, says he will miss competing against his rival. "The first couple World Cups, Im going to miss somebody to look up to and to learn from. Hes been a great athlete," Kingsbury said on a conference call. "He pushed me. Since I was very young, he was my role model." Kingsbury is a three-time overall World Cup champion, and while he and Bilodeau were friends away from the hill, they were fierce opponents on it. "Im going to miss him in a way, but in another way he was one of the strongest competitors to have," said Kinsbury, a native of Deux Montagnes, Que. "Im going to try to have new motivation, to continue to push and work hard to stay ranked first in the world." Kingsbury, who turns 22 next week, said Bilodeaus retirement doesnt open any doors because hes already had a lot of success in his young career. "He was the star for sure. He won the Olympics in Vancouver -- first (Canadian) gold medallist to win on home soil -- and Sochi," Kingsbury said. "He won the two days that he needed to win, but at the same time I dont think its my turn to shine because I won the Crystal Globe and he was there, I won the world championship and he was there. "At the Olympics he did his run. I tried everything I could to win but he had the run that he needed and he totally deserved it." Like the rest of the freestyle ski team, Kingsburys focus is primed on training for the coming season, with thoughts of the 2018 Olympics in South Korea also lingering. "I just want to continue what Ive been doing, and not do more because Alex is not there," he said. "If he would have continued I would have been super happy and still would have worked hard to win the gold medal in 2018. Thats my next plan. "Its four years -- four years is long. Im going to be ready for 2018 but theres many things to come." Dufour-Lapointe won gold in Sochi in womens moguls, and will now take it one year at a time as she starts to build towards the next Games. The same is true of teammate Audrey Robichaud, who finished 10th in the womens moguls in Sochi. "Personally I feel like Im still on a high from the Olympics," said Robichaud, a native of Quebec City. "What keeps me going is I feel like I can still get better and theres room for improvement." Also headlining the Canadian team for the 2014-15 season is Howell, who topped the podium in womens slopestyle in Sochi, Chloe Dufour-Lapointe -- the silver medallist in moguls behind her younger sister at the Games -- and Kim Lamarre, who finished third in slopestyle. The other Sochi medallist on this years team is Mike Riddle, who took silver in halfpipe. The rest of the Canadian freestyle team for the upcoming year includes: aerial skiers Travis Gerrits, Olivier Rochon, Jean-Christophe Andre and Sabrina Guerin; halfpipe skiers Mike Riddle, Justin Dorey, Simon dArtois, Rosalind Groenewoud, Keltie Hansen, Megan Gunning; slopestyle skiers Alex Beaulieu-Marchand, Alex Bellemare, Evan McEachran and Kaya Turski; and moguls skiers Marc-Antoine Gagnon, Philippe Marquis and Maxime Dufour-Lapointe. Anthony Santander Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. Jeremy Hellickson Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Zach-Britton-Kids-Jersey/ . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak.Sky Sports will have all the action from the penultimate weekend of a three-horse title race in La Liga involving Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid. With all games kicking off at 4pm on Sunday, leaders Barcelona host Espanyol at the Nou Camp, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 3.45pm.They are level on points with Atletico Madrid at the top of La Liga, but have the better head-to-head record, while Diego Simeones side will be away to Levante, live on Sky 2 from 3.55pm. Atletico will still be on a high after their antics in midweek, where a 2-1 defeat by Bayern Munich still saw them through to the Champions League final on away goals following a 2-2 aggregate draw. Barcelona host city rivals Espanyol, while Real are at home to Valencia Real Madrid are a point behind the pair on 84, and are at home to Valencia on the red button on Sky Sports 2 HD, as well as Sky Sports Xtra and iPad.For Sky Sports subscribers, all games will be available to stream on our iPad app.However, Barcelonas head-to-head record against Real this season would see them crowned champions if the pair finished on the same points. La Liga table - as it stands Team Played Points 1 Barcelona 36 85 2 Atletico Madrid 36 85 3 Real Madrid 36 84 A Barcelona win and defeat for both Atletico and Real would see Luis Enrique claim his second straight title as manager, the Catalan clubs 24th in their history. Custom Baltimore Orioles Jerseys. n the final weekend of the season, Barcelona go to Granada, while Atletico host Celta Vigo and Real travel to Deportivo La Coruna, all live on Sky Sports. Atletico, who have made it through to the Champions League final, are away to Levante Also See: La Liga table Fixtures Video Revista de la Liga ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).