after failing to make a bunker shot on the

in FanArts 23.02.2019 04:30
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

COLOGNE, Germany -- Fabrizio Zanotti won a four-way playoff to take the BMW International Open title Sunday and become the first player from Paraguay to win on the European Tour. Zanotti won when No. 2-ranked Henrik Stenson conceded after failing to make a bunker shot on the fifth playoff hole. Gregory Havret of France and Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain went out on the second and fourth, respectively. The 31-year-old Zanotti earlier made seven birdies for a 7-under 65 final round to finish on 19-under 269 on the Gut Laerchenhof course. It was his second successive 65 after rounds of 72 and then 67. Stenson came close to snatching victory before the playoff but had to be content with par on the last hole. The Swede made up for two bogeys with five birdies and an eagle. He came agonizingly close to ending the playoff at the first hole. Cabrera-Bello earned his playoff place with a birdie-eagle-birdie finish. He almost made an eagle to end the playoff at the third hole as the rain began falling. Overnight leader Pablo Larrazabal, who held a three-stroke advantage, could only finish tied for eighth on 17 under after two bogeys - the Spaniards first missed shots of the week - and two birdies gave him a final round of 72. Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand, Simon Dyson of England and Welshman Jamie Donaldson finished tied for fifth on 18 under, ahead of former champions Larrazabal (2011), Danny Willett (2012), Thomas Bjorn (2000 and 2002) and Argentinas Emiliano Grillo. Spains Sergio Garcia, Irelands Shane Lowry, Englands Paul Waring and Alex Cejka - the highest placed German - were in a group of 10 players tied for 12th. James Heath scored a hole in one on the 16th hole to win a sports car. The Englishman finished 11-under 277 overall. Phil Hughes Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Joe Mauer Jersey . -- League scoring leader Anthony Mantha had two goals and two assists to lead the Val-dOr Foreurs over the Blainville-Boisbriand Phoenix 6-3 on Wednesay in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Wednesday. http://www.twinsrookiestore.com/Twins-Ja...ro-Kids-Jersey/. The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Max Kepler Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Justin Morneau Jersey . -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks.ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. 10 Michigan beat Purdue 75-66 on Thursday night, extending its winning streak to 10. Nik Stauskas scored 16 points and Derrick Walton added 14 for the Big Ten leaders. The Wolverines (16-4, 8-0) shot 61 per cent from the field against a Purdue team that had held its previous five opponents under 42. The Boilermakers (13-8, 3-5) were led by A.J. Hammons, who had 16 points and eight rebounds. Michigan was coming off three straight wins over top-10 teams, and there was no letdown at home against Purdue. LeVert has been one of the Big Tens most improved players this season, and the wiry sophomore showed he can mix it up around the basket against Purdue. After playing 39 minutes in Saturdays win at Michigan State -- and finishing with eight rebounds to match what was then his career high -- he went right back to work Thursday. The 6-foot-6 LeVert went 5 of 11 from the field, and in addition to leading both teams in rebounding, he also added two assists, two blocks and three steals. Walton, meanwhile, has looked increasingly comfortable after a quiet starrt to his freshman season.dddddddddddd The Michigan point guard went 6 of 7 from the field against Purdue, helping take some of the pressure off Stauskas. The Wolverines turned the ball over eight times in the first half in an uncharacteristically sloppy display, but they led 37-29 at halftime after Waltons driving layup in the final seconds. Michigan made nine of its first 11 shots in the second half and led 56-41 after a jumper by Walton. It was 60-52 after Hammons dunked on Stauskas and drew a foul with 8:59 to play, but he missed the free throw and Michigans Zak Irvin connected from 3-point range at the other end. Purdue had been 78-4 under coach Matt Painter when finishing with more rebounds and fewer turnovers than the opponent. But the Boilermakers did both those things Thursday and lost anyway. Michigans sharp shooting was simply too much to overcome. Bryson Scott had 12 points for the Purdue and Ronnie Johnson added 11. Jordan Morgan had 11 points and six rebounds for Michigan -- another impressive performance for the senior who has helped the Wolverines withstand the loss of star big man Mitch McGary, who is out indefinitely with a back injury. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).